Knitting Meeting Tomorrow

  • mpannozzo73
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 12, 2006
      Hello All,

      Hope to see all of you tomorrow for some knitting!

      Mary
    • Laura Jagger
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 12, 2006
        I have to take my car to the shop after work tomorrow...so I won't
        know if I'll have a ride until last minute. Hope to see
        everyone...otherwise I'll see you next time.

        Laura
      • Amy Taylor
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 12, 2006
          I'm not going to be able to make it tomorrow. We're moving about 2 months early, so we have a lot of packing to do before the end of the month...

          I think I'll be able to make it next month though, since I'll have the metra schedule, and the coffee shop isn't too terribly far from the metra stations. :)

          See you hopefully in October.

          -Amy T

          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 13, 2006
            Peggy and I won't be able to make it either. Hope to see all of in
            October.

            Mary

            --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, Amy Taylor <gljfan@...> wrote:

            > I'm not going to be able to make it tomorrow. We're moving about 2
            months early, so we have a lot of packing to do before the end of
            the month...

            > I think I'll be able to make it next month though, since I'll have
            the metra schedule, and the coffee shop isn't too terribly far from
            the metra stations. :)

            > See you hopefully in October.
            >
            > -Amy T
            >
            > mpannozzo73 <mpannozzo73@...>
            wrote: Hello All,

            > Hope to see all of you tomorrow for some knitting!
            >
            > Mary
            >

            > ---------------------------------

          • mpannozzo73
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 10, 2006
              Hello All,

              I won't be able to make it tomorrow. I have a final due and all.

              Is anyone going tomorrow? Hope to see you guys next month.

              Thanks,
              Mary
            • chicagohissyfit
              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 10, 2006
                I plan to be there - it'll be my first time, so I hope some others will
                be there too!
                Jonnell

                --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, "mpannozzo73" <mpannozzo73@...>

                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 10, 2006
                  Re: [westloopsnb] Re: Knitting Meeting Tomorrow I will be there.

                  judy.perez@...
                  See my art quilts at
                  http://www.judyperez.blogspot.com