FW: knity a thon for charity at pleasant home

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2008
      FW: knity a thon for charity at pleasant home This was sent to one of the homeschool groups I belong to and thought our knitting group might be interested in it too. There are a couple attachments (I don’t know if yahoo will put them through or not) for info and registration. If they don’t go through I can always print them out and bring them to our next gathering.

      Judy
      www.judyperez.blogspot.com