Re: A few things...

  • Joan Blumenthal
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 25, 2008
      I'm glad that we have a regular time and date and I plan to attend on
      the 4th. Also, I am new member of the group and I was confused about
      the spam.

      Thanks,

      JoanB
      ____________
      > http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

    • Clara Clovenhoove
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 25, 2008
        1. D'oh! I forgot too!

        2. Good!

        3. I think that ad hit a lot of groups - this definitely wasn't the only one! Don't beat yourself up too hard :-)

        Concetta

        pliss78 <p.a.liss@...> wrote:
        1 - I (along with Judy) forgot about the re-scheduled meeting last
        week. I apologize to anyone that went to Cafe Ciao and couldn't find
        us.

        2 - There is a reminder set-up for our regularly scheduled meetings
        (which occur the first Tuesday of each month). I hope we can all get
        back on track and get together on March 4th).

        3 - We've been getting a lot of spam lately. I'll try and modify the
        enrollment process to avoid the spammers (which oddly enough - are
        spamming about embroidery). If anyone wants to help moderate the
        Yahoo group please let me know.