Re: [westloopsnb] A few things...

  • Jonnell Simpson
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 25, 2008
      Hey Paula - it's OK, I forgot too!  But I'll be there on 3/4!  And as for the spam, I'm sure most of us realize it's not coming from anyone who is legitimately in our group.  One of those unfortunate byproducts of the internet - funny that they'd send a knitting group embroidery spam (although I have been known to indulge in needlework of a sharper kind once in a while!)  I look forward to seeing you all on 3/4!
      Jonnell

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 25, 2008
        I'm glad that we have a regular time and date and I plan to attend on
        the 4th. Also, I am new member of the group and I was confused about
        the spam.

        Thanks,

        JoanB
        > http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

      • Clara Clovenhoove
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 25, 2008
          1. D'oh! I forgot too!

          2. Good!

          3. I think that ad hit a lot of groups - this definitely wasn't the only one! Don't beat yourself up too hard :-)

          Concetta