A few things...

  • pliss78
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 25, 2008
      1 - I (along with Judy) forgot about the re-scheduled meeting last
      week. I apologize to anyone that went to Cafe Ciao and couldn't find
      us.

      2 - There is a reminder set-up for our regularly scheduled meetings
      (which occur the first Tuesday of each month). I hope we can all get
      back on track and get together on March 4th).

      3 - We've been getting a lot of spam lately. I'll try and modify the
      enrollment process to avoid the spammers (which oddly enough - are
      spamming about embroidery). If anyone wants to help moderate the
      Yahoo group please let me know.

    • Jonnell Simpson
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 25, 2008
        Hey Paula - it's OK, I forgot too!  But I'll be there on 3/4!  And as for the spam, I'm sure most of us realize it's not coming from anyone who is legitimately in our group.  One of those unfortunate byproducts of the internet - funny that they'd send a knitting group embroidery spam (although I have been known to indulge in needlework of a sharper kind once in a while!)  I look forward to seeing you all on 3/4!
        Jonnell

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 25, 2008
          I'm glad that we have a regular time and date and I plan to attend on
          the 4th. Also, I am new member of the group and I was confused about
          the spam.

          Thanks,

          JoanB
          > http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

        • Clara Clovenhoove
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 25, 2008
            1. D'oh! I forgot too!

            2. Good!

            3. I think that ad hit a lot of groups - this definitely wasn't the only one! Don't beat yourself up too hard :-)

            Concetta