next meeting

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 26 11:50 AM
      I won't be able to go to the next meeting. i am in CA.

      knit on gals, judy
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 20, 2009
        I am not going to be able to make either of the meetings in february
        so i am going to make sure i go tomorrow night, if others are going too.

        www.judyperez.blogspot.com
        www.paintedthreadsprojects.blogspot.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 20, 2009
          I'll be going - I've had the worst cold for the past couple weeks, but I'm better now!

          See you tomorrow!
          Chris

          On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 1:12 PM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:
          I am not going to be able to make either of the meetings in february
          so i am going to make sure i go tomorrow night, if others are going too.

          www.judyperez.blogspot.com
          www.paintedthreadsprojects.blogspot.com

          <*> Your email settings:
             Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
             (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
             mailto:westloopsnb-digest@yahoogroups.com
             mailto:westloopsnb-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

             http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Joan Blumenthal
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 21, 2009
            >I will not be able to attend tonight's meeting. I am taking a sweater
            class on Tuesday nights that will last through January so going out two
            nights in a row won't work for tonight.

            Joan B>