New poll for westloopsnb

    Message 1 of 30 , Feb 18, 2008
      westloopsnb group:

      Can you make it to a rescheduled SnB meet-up this Thursday at Cafe Ciao?

      o Yes
      o No
      o Maybe

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
      Message 2 of 30 , Mar 3, 2008
        westloopsnb group:

        Can you make it to SnB tomorrow, 3/4, 6:00 at Cafe Ciao?

        o Yes
        o No
        o Maybe

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!
        Message 3 of 30 , Mar 25, 2008
          westloopsnb group:

          Are you able to attend SnB next Tuesday, April 1 @ Cafe Ciao?

          o Yes
          o No
          o Maybe

          web site listed above.

          Thanks!
          Message 4 of 30 , May 5 6:13 PM
            westloopsnb group:

            Is anyone going tomorrow (Tuesday)?

            o Yes
            o No
            o Maybe

            web site listed above.

            Thanks!
            Message 5 of 30 , Jun 24, 2008
              westloopsnb group:

              Can you make it to SNB next Tuesday 7/1, 6:00, at Cafe Ciao? Hopefully we can get a group together this month. We've had 3 new members in the past few weeks - we hope you can join us.

              o YES
              o NO
              o Maybe?

              web site listed above.

              Thanks!
              Message 6 of 30 , Jul 14, 2008
                westloopsnb group:

                Are you planning on going to SnB this Wednesday (6:00-8:00) @ Cafe Ciao?

                o YES
                o NO
                o MAYBE

                web site listed above.

                Thanks!
              • Joan B
                Message 7 of 30 , Jul 14, 2008

                  Joan B.

                  From: westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com
                  Date: 14 Jul 2008 14:05:20 -0000
                  To: <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com>
                  Subject: [westloopsnb] New poll for westloopsnb

                  westloopsnb group:

                  Are you planning on going to SnB this Wednesday (6:00-8:00) @ Cafe Ciao?

                  o YES
                  o NO
                  o MAYBE

                  http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/westloopsn b/surveys? id=2733914

                  web site listed above.

                  Thanks!

                • Concetta Phillipps
                  Message 8 of 30 , Jul 14, 2008
                    Sorry, I've got another craft group and my Jaycee chapter meet that night. Catch ya next month!

                    Concetta

                    Message 9 of 30 , Aug 4, 2008
                      westloopsnb group:

                      Are you able to attend SnB tomorrow?

                      o Yes
                      o No
                      o Maybe

                      web site listed above.

                      Thanks!
                      Message 10 of 30 , Aug 15, 2008
                        westloopsnb group:

                        Are you able to attend SnB next Wednesday 8/20 at Cafe Ciao from 6:00-800?

                        o Yes
                        o No
                        o Maybe....

                        web site listed above.

                        Thanks!
                        Message 11 of 30 , Aug 27, 2008
                          westloopsnb group:

                          Are you able to make it to SnB next Tuesday (9/2)?

                          I have the feeling that this day-after-Labor-Day meeting will be difficult for people to make. If so, mark your calendars for our next one on 9/17.

                          o Yes
                          o No
                          o Maybe
                          o Regardless, hope to see you on 9/17

                          web site listed above.

                          Thanks!
                          Message 12 of 30 , Sep 8, 2008
                            westloopsnb group:

                            Can you attend SnB next week (9/17) @ Cafe Ciao?

                            Hope to see everyone there.

                            o Yes
                            o No
                            o Maybe

                            web site listed above.

                            Thanks!
                            Message 13 of 30 , Oct 24, 2008
                              westloopsnb group:

                              Are you up for an election day knit-together? Tuesday, November 4th at Cafe Ciao?

                              As a reminder, we are scheduled to meet the first Tuesday and the 4rd Wednesday of each month. I don't think we've met for a while.

                              o Yes
                              o No
                              o Um.......

                              web site listed above.

                              Thanks!
                              Message 14 of 30 , Nov 14, 2008
                                westloopsnb group:

                                Can you make it to SnB next Wednesday (19th) at Cafe Ciao?

                                o Yes
                                o No
                                o Maybe

                                web site listed above.

                                Thanks!
                                Message 15 of 30 , Dec 11, 2008
                                  westloopsnb group:

                                  Are you able to attend SnB next Wednesday (12/17) at Cafe Ciao - 6:00?

                                  o YES
                                  o NO
                                  o MAYBE

                                  web site listed above.

                                  Thanks!
                                  Message 16 of 30 , Jan 2, 2009
                                    westloopsnb group:

                                    SnB 2009!

                                    Will you be able to join us on 1/6 @ 6:00 at Cafe Ciao?

                                    o Yes
                                    o No
                                    o Maybe

                                    web site listed above.

                                    Thanks!
                                  • Joan Blumenthal
                                    Message 17 of 30 , Jan 5, 2009
                                      --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                                      > westloopsnb group:
                                      >
                                      > SnB 2009!
                                      >
                                      > Will you be able to join us on 1/6 @ 6:00 at Cafe Ciao?
                                      >
                                      > o Yes
                                      > o No
                                      > o Maybe

                                      > web site listed above.
                                      >
                                      > Thanks!

                                      >For some reason I thought it was Wednesday.
                                    • pliss78
                                      Message 18 of 30 , Jan 5, 2009
                                        Joan - We meet the first Tuesday and the third Wednesday of each
                                        month. (or at least try to)

                                        I will be there tomorrow.

                                        --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, "Joan Blumenthal" <joanhb@...>
                                        wrote:

                                        > --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com
                                        wrote:

                                        > > westloopsnb group:
                                        > >
                                        > > SnB 2009!
                                        > >
                                        > > Will you be able to join us on 1/6 @ 6:00 at Cafe Ciao?
                                        > >
                                        > > o Yes
                                        > > o No
                                        > > o Maybe

                                        > > not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo!
                                        Groups

                                        Message 19 of 30 , Jan 20, 2009
                                          westloopsnb group:

                                          Will you be able to attend tomorrow (1/21) at Cafe Ciao (6:00)?

                                          o YES
                                          o NO
                                          o MAYBE

                                          web site listed above.

                                          Thanks!
                                          Message 20 of 30 , Jan 28, 2009
                                            westloopsnb group:

                                            Will you be able to attend next Tuesday (2/3) at 6:00 at Cafe Ciao?

                                            o YES
                                            o NO
                                            o MAYBE

                                            web site listed above.

                                            Thanks!
                                            Message 21 of 30 , Feb 17, 2009
                                              westloopsnb group:

                                              Are you able to attend tomorrow (2/18) at 6:00 at Cafe Ciao?

                                              o YES
                                              o NO
                                              o MAYBE

                                              web site listed above.

                                              Thanks!
                                              Message 22 of 30 , Mar 16, 2009
                                                westloopsnb group:

                                                Are you able to attend on Wednesday (3/18) at Cafe Ciao from 6:00-8:00?

                                                o Yes
                                                o No
                                                o Maybe

                                                web site listed above.

                                                Thanks!
                                                Message 23 of 30 , Apr 13, 2009
                                                  westloopsnb group:

                                                  Will you attend SnB on tax day? 4/15 6:00 Cafe Ciao?

                                                  o Yes
                                                  o No
                                                  o Maybe

                                                  web site listed above.

                                                  Thanks!
                                                  Message 24 of 30 , Jan 4, 2010
                                                    westloopsnb group:

                                                    Anyone available to knit tomorrow? (1/5 6:00 Cafe Ciao)

                                                    o YES
                                                    o NO
                                                    o Maybe

                                                    web site listed above.