West Loop Knitting Group

  • Joan Blumenthal
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 15, 2008
      When are we having our next knitting get together?

      ---
      Joan Blumenthal
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 16, 2008
        If we met the 3rd monday that would be this coming monday the 18th, is
        anyone up for that? or is wednesday or thursday better. I think monday
        might be better for me since i might be less likely to forget about it.

        Judy
        www.judyperez.blogspot.com