Re: meeting

    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 5, 2008
      Paula, I think you are the moderator right? I just got this email tonight and thought maybe
      you could help unsubscribe this person from our group.
      thanks, judy

      From: Stephanie Powell <meowkitty27@...>

      Message 2 of 19 , Feb 24, 2008
        it suddenly dawned on me last night that i totally forgot about the
        meeting on thursday! I knew I would have trouble remembering it late
        in the week.

        I joined the westloop community organization last year and remembered
        to go to about half the meetings. http://www.westloop.org
        I rejoined in december and have forgotten to go the last two months. I
        think the meetings are the third thursday of the month too. if you
        don't know about these gatherings, It is $30 a year and it is free
        wine and usually appetizers at a local club, gallery or restaurant to
        meet other people in the neighborhood.

        I don't know about the rest of you but i think it would help me if we
        set up an automatic reminder for the meetings one day in advance, lol.

        judy
        Message 3 of 19 , Mar 31, 2008
          I am determined to remember the meeting tomorrow. I will see ya there,
          judy
        • Paula Liss-Emperado
          Message 4 of 19 , Mar 31, 2008
            Sorry I will miss it - hope you see ya'll next month.

            On 3/31/08, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:

            I am determined to remember the meeting tomorrow. I will see ya there,
            judy

          • Jonnell Simpson
            Message 5 of 19 , Mar 31, 2008
              I'll be there too, but probably just for the first hour.  We're leaving for LA on Thursday a.m. and I have a ton to do before we leave.

              Message 6 of 19 , Jun 2, 2008
                boy this snuck up on me, is anyone up for tomorrow? I think I can make it.

                judy
              • Jonnell Simpson
                Message 7 of 19 , Jun 3, 2008
                  Unfortunately, I've got a work project with a tight deadline that's going to keep me working into the evening, so I can't make it.  I agree, this one really snuck up on me too!!

                  Jonnell

                  Message 8 of 19 , Jun 3, 2008
                    I can make it, if ya'll are on board.

                    On 6/2/08, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:
                    > boy this snuck up on me, is anyone up for tomorrow? I think I can make it.
                    >
                    > judy

                  • Concetta Phillipps
                    Message 9 of 19 , Jun 3, 2008
                      I'm stuck at work until at least 9 :-< Yech!

                      Sorry, I'll miss you guys!

                      Concetta

                          Message 12 of 19 , Jun 3, 2008
                            Re: [westloopsnb] meeting It is too bad the group is struggling to survive, I know everyone has busy schedules and it is hard to find a time that works for everyone.

                            Should we consider another poll to see if there is another night/time that people would prefer to get together? You know we also might want to consider making a flyer to post on the boards in Starbucks (morgan/madison & morgan/randolph) to draw some interest. I think right now the group is too small get the energy it needs to keep going.

                            Now that the weather has changed we could also try for a happy hour on the sidewalk someplace. Like say out in front of Red Kiva. Randolph is pretty peaceful in the early evening. Would anyone be interested in that maybe next Thursday at 6pm (weather permitting)?

                            judy

                            Message 13 of 19 , Apr 6 4:08 PM
                              I don't think i am going to make it tomorrow night. i have a cold and am feeling lousy.

                              Message 14 of 19 , Apr 7 7:13 AM
                                I'm not going to be able to make it either.

                                till next time,

                                Message 15 of 19 , Apr 7 10:52 AM
                                  I was going to try and go, but if no one is going to be there, I'll skip.
                                  Feel better, Judy!

                                  See you next time.
                                  Chris

                                  On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 9:13 AM, Paula Liss <p.a.liss@...> wrote:
                                  I'm not going to be able to make it either.

                                  till next time,

                                  On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 6:08 PM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:

                                  I don't think i am going to make it tomorrow night. i have a cold and am feeling lousy.

                                  Judy

                                • Joan B.
                                  Message 16 of 19 , Apr 7 1:17 PM

                                    I have a business dinner.

                                     Joan B

                                    Message 17 of 19 , Apr 7 3:22 PM
                                      I have had family in town last couple SnBs. Unable to secure child care for tonight. I plan on being there for sure in 2 weeks. I miss being there!

                                      Sent from my iPhone

                                      On Apr 7, 2009, at 3:17 PM, "Joan B." <joanhb@...> wrote:

                                      I have a business dinner.

                                       Joan B