meeting

    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 5, 2008
      since it looks like only two of us might make it tonight,maybe we should pass and meet on
      one of those potential dates later in the month.

      Judy
    • Paula Liss-Emperado
      Message 2 of 19 , Feb 5, 2008
        Agreed - let's cancel this evening.  Maybe February 20th or 21st would work?

        Message 3 of 19 , Feb 5, 2008
          Paula, I think you are the moderator right? I just got this email tonight and thought maybe
          you could help unsubscribe this person from our group.
          thanks, judy

          From: Stephanie Powell <meowkitty27@...>

          Message 4 of 19 , Feb 24, 2008
            it suddenly dawned on me last night that i totally forgot about the
            meeting on thursday! I knew I would have trouble remembering it late
            in the week.

            I joined the westloop community organization last year and remembered
            to go to about half the meetings. http://www.westloop.org
            I rejoined in december and have forgotten to go the last two months. I
            think the meetings are the third thursday of the month too. if you
            don't know about these gatherings, It is $30 a year and it is free
            wine and usually appetizers at a local club, gallery or restaurant to
            meet other people in the neighborhood.

            I don't know about the rest of you but i think it would help me if we
            set up an automatic reminder for the meetings one day in advance, lol.

            judy
            Message 5 of 19 , Mar 31, 2008
              I am determined to remember the meeting tomorrow. I will see ya there,
              judy
            • Paula Liss-Emperado
              Message 6 of 19 , Mar 31, 2008
                Sorry I will miss it - hope you see ya'll next month.

                On 3/31/08, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:

                I am determined to remember the meeting tomorrow. I will see ya there,
                judy

              • Jonnell Simpson
                Message 7 of 19 , Mar 31, 2008
                  I'll be there too, but probably just for the first hour.  We're leaving for LA on Thursday a.m. and I have a ton to do before we leave.

                  Message 8 of 19 , Jun 2, 2008
                    boy this snuck up on me, is anyone up for tomorrow? I think I can make it.

                    judy
                  • Jonnell Simpson
                    Message 9 of 19 , Jun 3, 2008
                      Unfortunately, I've got a work project with a tight deadline that's going to keep me working into the evening, so I can't make it.  I agree, this one really snuck up on me too!!

                      Jonnell

                      Message 10 of 19 , Jun 3, 2008
                        I can make it, if ya'll are on board.

                        On 6/2/08, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:
                        > boy this snuck up on me, is anyone up for tomorrow? I think I can make it.
                        >
                        > judy

                      • Concetta Phillipps
                        Message 11 of 19 , Jun 3, 2008
                          I'm stuck at work until at least 9 :-< Yech!

                          Sorry, I'll miss you guys!

                          Concetta

                              Message 14 of 19 , Jun 3, 2008
                                Re: [westloopsnb] meeting It is too bad the group is struggling to survive, I know everyone has busy schedules and it is hard to find a time that works for everyone.

                                Should we consider another poll to see if there is another night/time that people would prefer to get together? You know we also might want to consider making a flyer to post on the boards in Starbucks (morgan/madison & morgan/randolph) to draw some interest. I think right now the group is too small get the energy it needs to keep going.

                                Now that the weather has changed we could also try for a happy hour on the sidewalk someplace. Like say out in front of Red Kiva. Randolph is pretty peaceful in the early evening. Would anyone be interested in that maybe next Thursday at 6pm (weather permitting)?

                                judy

                                Message 15 of 19 , Apr 6 4:08 PM
                                  I don't think i am going to make it tomorrow night. i have a cold and am feeling lousy.

                                  Message 16 of 19 , Apr 7 7:13 AM
                                    I'm not going to be able to make it either.

                                    till next time,

                                    Message 17 of 19 , Apr 7 10:52 AM
                                      I was going to try and go, but if no one is going to be there, I'll skip.
                                      Feel better, Judy!

                                      See you next time.
                                      Chris

                                      On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 9:13 AM, Paula Liss <p.a.liss@...> wrote:
                                      I'm not going to be able to make it either.

                                      till next time,

                                      On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 6:08 PM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:

                                      I don't think i am going to make it tomorrow night. i have a cold and am feeling lousy.

                                      Judy

                                    • Joan B.
                                      Message 18 of 19 , Apr 7 1:17 PM

                                        I have a business dinner.

                                         Joan B

                                        Message 19 of 19 , Apr 7 3:22 PM
                                          I have had family in town last couple SnBs. Unable to secure child care for tonight. I plan on being there for sure in 2 weeks. I miss being there!

                                          Sent from my iPhone

                                          On Apr 7, 2009, at 3:17 PM, "Joan B." <joanhb@...> wrote:

                                          I have a business dinner.

                                           Joan B