Re: [westloopsnb] New poll for westloopsnb

  • Jonnell Simpson
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 5, 2008
      Unfortunately I'm out of town for work, so I can't make it this month.  Enjoy everyone, and I'll see you next month!
      Jonnell

      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 5, 2008
        With the impending weather on top of my (already) long commute, I probably will not be able to make it either.
        See you next month!

        Be sure to check out http://www.gemsbyjewell.com because Every Girl Needs a Little Sparkle in Her Life!

        To: westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com
        From: chicagohissyfit@...
        Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 07:52:35 -0800
        Subject: Re: [westloopsnb] New poll for westloopsnb

        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 5, 2008
          My transportation options limit me to leaving Chicago between 5 and 5:30 today. Not having a car in the family stinks!

          Concetta :-(

          To: westloopsnb@ yahoogroups. com
          From: chicagohissyfit@ yahoo.com
          Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 07:52:35 -0800

          Message 4 of 14 , Mar 3, 2008
            Unfortunately, I can't make it tomorrow.  One of my co-workers is in town from Detroit and I'm playing host for dinner.  And I was looking forward to showing off my newly-completed socks!  See you all next month!
            Jonnell

            Message 5 of 14 , Mar 3, 2008
              Dangnabit. I just got an email from my boss saying we have to fly to Springfield tomorrow for a meeting with IDPH.

              And I was so looking forward to it - working on items for the baby item contest at my dance studio!

              >;-<

              Concetta

              Message 6 of 14 , Jun 25, 2008
                We'll be on a road trip to Tennessee all week, so I'm going to miss this month.  I'm happy to see so many people can make it and I'm bummed I can't be there - happy knitting everyone!

                Message 7 of 14 , Jun 25, 2008
                  Hi everyone, I'm Andrea and I'm one of the new people.  I recently started working in the West Loop, so I thought I would try to join the group when my schedule permits.  I look forward to meeting you all!

                  Andrea

                  --
                  "We live in a world in which we need to share responsibility. It's easy to say 'It's not my child, not my community, not my world, not my problem.' Then there are those who see the need and respond. I consider those people my heroes."
                  --Fred Rogers, 1994
                  Message 8 of 14 , Jun 25, 2008
                    Re: [westloopsnb] New poll for westloopsnb Hope to see you on Tuesday  :)

                    Judy

                    www.judyperez.blogspot.com

                    On 6/25/08 9:33 PM, "Andrea Krebel" <gympumpkin@...> wrote:

                    Hi everyone, I'm Andrea and I'm one of the new people.  I recently started working in the West Loop, so I thought I would try to join the group when my schedule permits.  I look forward to meeting you all!

                    Andrea

                    On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 8:38 AM, Jonnell Simpson <chicagohissyfit@...> wrote:

                    We'll be on a road trip to Tennessee all week, so I'm going to miss this month.  I'm happy to see so many people can make it and I'm bummed I can't be there - happy knitting everyone!

                    Can you make it to SNB next Tuesday 7/1, 6:00, at Cafe Ciao? Hopefully we can get a group together this month. We've had 3 new members in the past few weeks - we hope you can join us.

                    o YES
                    o NO
                    o Maybe?

                    not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo! Groups <http://groups.yahoo.com/>
                    web site listed above.

                    Thanks!

                  • Joan Blumenthal
                    Message 9 of 14 , Jan 5, 2009
                      No wonder I got confused.  I'm taking a class at Knitwerks every Tuesday through the 27th.

                      ---
                      Joan Blumenthal

                      312-318-1930 Mobile

                      joanhb@...

                      Message 10 of 14 , Apr 14 8:23 PM
                        Is anyone planning to attend Wednesday evening? I plan to be there, but it will require serious advance planning on my part to make it a reality with my family. Please let me know if anyone else is going to be there.

                        Message 11 of 14 , Apr 14 9:16 PM
                          I can't make it. I am teaching two classes at International Quilt Festival
                          in Rosemont thursday and Friday and two workshops on the weekend on the show
                          floor.

                          Next month should be easier for me.

                          Judy

                          ~~
                          http://judyperez.blogspot.com
                          http://paintedthreadsprojects.blogspot.com

                          Message 12 of 14 , Apr 15 7:14 AM
                            Sorry, I can't make it either.

                            Message 13 of 14 , Apr 15 8:28 AM
                              I am going to go - hopefully this is enough notice!  If you can't make it, and can let me know, that would be nice, but I'll stop by anyway and see if anyone's there.

                              Chris

                              Message 14 of 14 , Apr 15 9:02 AM
                                I'll be there. I should be on time.
                                See ya there!

                                Sent from my iPhone

                                On Apr 15, 2009, at 10:28 AM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

                                I am going to go - hopefully this is enough notice!  If you can't make it, and can let me know, that would be nice, but I'll stop by anyway and see if anyone's there.

                                Chris

                                On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 9:14 AM, Paula Liss <p.a.liss@gmail. com> wrote:

                                Sorry, I can't make it either.