Sister Arts Studio

  • Clara Clovenhoove
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 28, 2008
      Saw this on another Rav forum - I think I'm going to check out the one on Feb 7 on diagonal knitting.

      I've never been there before - anyone else?

      Concetta

      Free Knitting & Crochet Demo’s!
      Thursdays in JANUARY, FEBRARY & MARCH (7 PM)
      Sister-Arts Studio, Inc.
      We have had excellent participation and response to our knitting demo’s conducted during open knit. Therefore we are delighted to continue offering free demo’s this winter. Join us to expand your knitting & crochet skills! Sister-Arts Studio will be conducting free knitting & crochet demonstrations during open Knit-Night on Thursday Evenings starting at 7 pm. Attendance is free so bring your needles, hooks and scrap yarn to learn a new technique and meet the fabulous Sisters of Sister-Arts Studio!

      January 10th: Knitting Increases & Decreases – Anne Lenzini January 24th: Tatting Demonstration – Polly Abbott February 7th: Diagonal Knitting – Anne Lenzini
      February 21st: Crochet Edges for Knitting – Anne Lenzini
      March 6th: Knitting I-Cord and Bobbles – Anne Lenzini
      March 20th: Cast-on & Bind-Off Methods – Anne Lenzini

    • pliss78
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 4, 2008
        Let's talk about this tomorrow - remind me.

        --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, Jonnell Simpson
        <chicagohissyfit@...> wrote:

        > I'd be happy to have another night to meet! Sometimes I could make
        both, sometimes just one, but I like the idea of having 2 options.