Re: [westloopsnb] knitting tonight

  • Paula Liss-Emperado
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 5, 2007
      Yes, the place was great and oh so cozy.  I will update our yahoo group website to indicate that this is our new meeting spot.

      On 12/4/07, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:

      Thanks for the update, I am bummed I didn't get over there tonight. I will look forward to next month.

      Painted Threads
      www.judyperez.blogspot.com

      On 12/4/07 9:28 PM, "Concetta Phillipps" <roostercf@... > wrote:

      Judy,

      Its a great location! I absolutely recommend we use it from now on...gotta love a place with a fireplace, good wine and good food!

      Concetta

      Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:

      my daughter had an all day website design class today that is running
      late. I will stop by if I get back in time. if not i am anxious to
      hear what you all think of the location.

      judy

      Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.  Try it now. <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51733/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ >

    • Jonnell Simpson
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 5, 2007
        I loved the cafe.  It was so cozy and friendly!  See you all next month!

        Thanks for the update, I am bummed I didn’t get over there tonight. I will look forward to next month.

        Judy
        ............ ......... ......... .
        Painted Threads
        www.judyperez. blogspot. com

        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 2, 2012
          i'm not going to make it - we got a dog, and i thought i could make it
          work tonight, but i can't. apologies.

          molly
          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 2, 2012

            We will forgive you - but you have to send pictures!

            So exciting!
            Chris

            On Jul 2, 2012 6:46 AM, "Molly McCann" <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:
            i'm not going to make it - we got a dog, and i thought i could make it
            work tonight, but i can't. apologies.

            molly

            <*> Your email settings:
                Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to:
                (Yahoo! ID required)

            <*> To change settings via email:
                westloopsnb-digest@yahoogroups.com
                westloopsnb-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            Message 6 of 11 , Jul 2, 2012
              So cute! You should probably bring her to our next meeting :)

              I might be a little late tonight but I will be there.

              -Theresa

              Sent from my iPhone