knitting tonight

    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 4, 2007
      my daughter had an all day website design class today that is running
      late. I will stop by if I get back in time. if not i am anxious to
      hear what you all think of the location.

      judy
    • Concetta Phillipps

        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 4, 2007
          Re: [westloopsnb] knitting tonight Thanks for the update, I am bummed I didn’t get over there tonight. I will look forward to next month.

          Painted Threads
          www.judyperez.blogspot.com

          Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:

          my daughter had an all day website design class today that is running
          late. I will stop by if I get back in time. if not i am anxious to
          hear what you all think of the location.

          judy

          Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.  Try it now. <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51733/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ >

        • Paula Liss-Emperado

            Message 5 of 11 , Dec 5, 2007
              I loved the cafe.  It was so cozy and friendly!  See you all next month!

              Thanks for the update, I am bummed I didn’t get over there tonight. I will look forward to next month.

              Judy
              ............ ......... ......... .
              Painted Threads
              www.judyperez. blogspot. com

              Message 6 of 11 , Jul 2 4:46 AM
                i'm not going to make it - we got a dog, and i thought i could make it
                work tonight, but i can't. apologies.

                molly
                Message 7 of 11 , Jul 2 5:42 AM

                  We will forgive you - but you have to send pictures!

                  So exciting!
                  Chris

                  On Jul 2, 2012 6:46 AM, "Molly McCann" <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:
                  i'm not going to make it - we got a dog, and i thought i could make it
                  work tonight, but i can't. apologies.

                  molly

                  <*> Your email settings:
                      Individual Email | Traditional

                  <*> To change settings online go to:
                      (Yahoo! ID required)

                  <*> To change settings via email:
                      westloopsnb-digest@yahoogroups.com
                      westloopsnb-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                  Message 8 of 11 , Jul 2 5:47 AM
                  • 1 Attachment
                  • 347 KB
                  teehee. closeup attached; her name is now cosine.

                  Message 9 of 11 , Jul 2 6:03 AM
                    So cute! You should probably bring her to our next meeting :)

                    I might be a little late tonight but I will be there.

                    -Theresa

                    Sent from my iPhone