Re: [westloopsnb] Ravelry.com

  • Concetta Phillipps
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 5, 2007
      Yeah! I joined the ravelry group!

      I'll be there Tuesday, even with my crutches :-D

      Concetta

      Jonnell Simpson <chicagohissyfit@...> wrote:
      That's great!  I've been on Ravelry for about a month now and I love it!  I'll go look for the group!

      I wish I could make it Tuesday, but my b-friend is very excited about seeing the re-release of Blade Runner at the Music Box and I agreed to go, not realizing what night it was.  But I'll see you all next month!
      Jonnell