Re: [westloopsnb] Ravelry.com

  • Jonnell Simpson
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 5, 2007
      That's great!  I've been on Ravelry for about a month now and I love it!  I'll go look for the group!

      I wish I could make it Tuesday, but my b-friend is very excited about seeing the re-release of Blade Runner at the Music Box and I agreed to go, not realizing what night it was.  But I'll see you all next month!
      Jonnell

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 5, 2007
        Yeah! I joined the ravelry group!

        I'll be there Tuesday, even with my crutches :-D

        Concetta

        Jonnell Simpson <chicagohissyfit@...> wrote:
        That's great!  I've been on Ravelry for about a month now and I love it!  I'll go look for the group!

        I wish I could make it Tuesday, but my b-friend is very excited about seeing the re-release of Blade Runner at the Music Box and I agreed to go, not realizing what night it was.  But I'll see you all next month!
        Jonnell

        Hi All - Just wanted to let you know that I created a group on
        Ravelry.com for our little SnB group - with the hopes of finding some
        more people interested in joining us.

        It's "West Loop SnB Chicago". We need a banner image, if anyone if
        savvy enough to create one.

        I just received my ravelry invitation yesterday... .

        See you Tuesday,

        Do You Yahoo!?
        http://mail. yahoo.com

        http://mail.yahoo.com