Ravelry.com

  • pliss78
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4, 2007
      Hi All - Just wanted to let you know that I created a group on
      Ravelry.com for our little SnB group - with the hopes of finding some
      more people interested in joining us.

      It's "West Loop SnB Chicago". We need a banner image, if anyone if
      savvy enough to create one.

      I just received my ravelry invitation yesterday....

      See you Tuesday,

    • Jonnell Simpson
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 5, 2007
        That's great!  I've been on Ravelry for about a month now and I love it!  I'll go look for the group!

        I wish I could make it Tuesday, but my b-friend is very excited about seeing the re-release of Blade Runner at the Music Box and I agreed to go, not realizing what night it was.  But I'll see you all next month!
        Jonnell

        Hi All - Just wanted to let you know that I created a group on
        Ravelry.com for our little SnB group - with the hopes of finding some
        more people interested in joining us.

        It's "West Loop SnB Chicago". We need a banner image, if anyone if
        savvy enough to create one.

        I just received my ravelry invitation yesterday... .

        See you Tuesday,

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Concetta Phillipps
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 5, 2007
          Yeah! I joined the ravelry group!

          I'll be there Tuesday, even with my crutches :-D

          Concetta

          Jonnell Simpson <chicagohissyfit@...> wrote:
          That's great!  I've been on Ravelry for about a month now and I love it!  I'll go look for the group!

          I wish I could make it Tuesday, but my b-friend is very excited about seeing the re-release of Blade Runner at the Music Box and I agreed to go, not realizing what night it was.  But I'll see you all next month!
          Jonnell

          Hi All - Just wanted to let you know that I created a group on
          Ravelry.com for our little SnB group - with the hopes of finding some
          more people interested in joining us.

          It's "West Loop SnB Chicago". We need a banner image, if anyone if
          savvy enough to create one.

          I just received my ravelry invitation yesterday... .

          See you Tuesday,

          Do You Yahoo!?
          http://mail. yahoo.com

          http://mail.yahoo.com