Labor Day Holiday - are we still meeting?

  • Concetta Phillipps
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2007
      Hey,

      I totally just realized this weekend is Labor Day - and the first Tuesday would be the day right after.

      Are we going to do the meeting or hold off?

      Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 30, 2007
        Re: [westloopsnb] Labor Day Holiday - are we still meeting? I am fine with meeting as planned.

        http://www.judyperez.blogspot.com

        From: Concetta Phillipps <roostercf@...>
        Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 09:42:51 -0700 (PDT)
        To: westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com