Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

West Loop SnB, 8/20/2014, 6:00 pm

Expand Messages
  • westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com
    Reminder from: westloopsnb Yahoo Group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/westloopsnb/cal West Loop SnB Wednesday August 20, 2014 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm (GMT+00:00)
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 19, 2014
    • 0 Attachment
      Reminder from: westloopsnb Yahoo Group
       
      Title: West Loop SnB
       
      Date: Wednesday August 20, 2014
      Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm (GMT+00:00)
      Location: Mariano's (40 S. Halsted, 1st Floor)
      Notes: Third Wednesday of the Month meeting.
       
      Privacy | Terms
    • Christine Witkowski
      Hopefully see you tomorrow! Chris
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 19, 2014
      • 0 Attachment
        Hopefully see you tomorrow!

        Chris


        On Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 1:00 PM, <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


        Reminder from: westloopsnb Yahoo Group
         
        Title: West Loop SnB
         
        Date: Wednesday August 20, 2014
        Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm (GMT+00:00)
        Location: Mariano's (40 S. Halsted, 1st Floor)
        Notes: Third Wednesday of the Month meeting.
         
        Get reminders on your mobile, Yahoo Messenger, and email.
        Edit reminder options
        Privacy | Terms



      • Leslie Patterson
        I ll be there too! Leslie
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 19, 2014
        • 0 Attachment

          I'll be there too!

          Leslie

          On Aug 19, 2014 1:01 PM, "Christine Witkowski" <cwitkows@...> wrote:
          Hopefully see you tomorrow!

          Chris


          On Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 1:00 PM, <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


          Reminder from: westloopsnb Yahoo Group
           
          Title: West Loop SnB
           
          Date: Wednesday August 20, 2014
          Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm (GMT+00:00)
          Location: Mariano's (40 S. Halsted, 1st Floor)
          Notes: Third Wednesday of the Month meeting.
           
          Get reminders on your mobile, Yahoo Messenger, and email.
          Edit reminder options
          Privacy | Terms



          --
          You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "West Loop Stitch and Bitch" group.
          To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to WestLoopSnB+unsubscribe@....
          To post to this group, send email to WestLoopSnB@....
        • Maureen Pestine
          Hope I can. Looking forward to seeing you.
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 19, 2014
          • 0 Attachment
            Hope I can.  Looking forward to seeing you.


            On Aug 19, 2014, at 1:05 PM, Leslie Patterson patterson.leslie@... [westloopsnb] <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


            I'll be there too!

            Leslie

            On Aug 19, 2014 1:01 PM, "Christine Witkowski" <cwitkows@...> wrote:
            Hopefully see you tomorrow!

            Chris


            On Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 1:00 PM, <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


            Reminder from: westloopsnb Yahoo Group
             
            Title: West Loop SnB
             
            Date: Wednesday August 20, 2014
            Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm (GMT+00:00)
            Location: Mariano's (40 S. Halsted, 1st Floor)
            Notes: Third Wednesday of the Month meeting.
             
            Get reminders on your mobile, Yahoo Messenger, and email.
            Edit reminder options
            Privacy | Terms




            -- 
            You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "West Loop Stitch and Bitch" group.
            To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email toWestLoopSnB+unsubscribe@....
            To post to this group, send email to WestLoopSnB@....


          • Christine Witkowski
            Us too, Maureen! We are at Mariano s today (the Wednesday spot), and we grab a table on the ground floor behind the ice cream/coffee/bar. On Tue, Aug 19, 2014
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 20, 2014
            • 0 Attachment
              Us too, Maureen!  We are at Mariano's today (the Wednesday spot), and we grab a table on the ground floor behind the ice cream/coffee/bar.



              On Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 6:20 PM, Maureen Pestine <maureen.pestine@...> wrote:
              Hope I can.  Looking forward to seeing you.


              On Aug 19, 2014, at 1:05 PM, Leslie Patterson patterson.leslie@... [westloopsnb] <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


              I'll be there too!

              Leslie

              On Aug 19, 2014 1:01 PM, "Christine Witkowski" <cwitkows@...> wrote:
              Hopefully see you tomorrow!

              Chris


              On Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 1:00 PM, <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


              Reminder from: westloopsnb Yahoo Group
               
              Title:  West Loop SnB
               
              Date:  Wednesday August 20, 2014
              Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm (GMT+00:00)
              Location: Mariano's (40 S. Halsted, 1st Floor)
              Notes: Third Wednesday of the Month meeting.
               
              Get reminders on your mobile, Yahoo Messenger, and email.
              Edit reminder options
              Privacy | Terms




              -- 
              You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "West Loop Stitch and Bitch" group.
              To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email toWestLoopSnB+unsubscribe@....
              To post to this group, send email to WestLoopSnB@....



            Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.