Knitting and cookies tomorrow!

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 17, 2013
      I am going to be there, and I hope you will be too!

      Also, in the holiday spirit, if you would like to bring some cookies to Mariano's to trade/share, please feel free - I'll bring an assortment, hopefully one will sound good to you :)

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 17, 2013
        No worries, Molly - I have enough cookies to sink a small ship and will bring extras :)

        This way, there are less in the house for me to eat!
        Chris

        On Tue, Dec 17, 2013 at 6:25 PM, Molly McCann <molly.mccann@...> wrote:
        I'm in, but I don't have time to bake cookies, so no cookies.

        On Tue, Dec 17, 2013 at 5:12 PM, <theresaholz79@...> wrote:
        I am disappointed I won’t be able to make it again :( Have a work party conflict… Happy cookies everyone!