Re: [westloopsnb] Re: New Meeting Place

  • Jonnell Simpson
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 22, 2007
      Either day is fine with me, as is initially meeting at the Starbucks.  I'd love to meet in September!
      Jonnell

      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 22, 2007
        Shall we just agree to meet the first Tuesday of the month (at Starbucks for Sept) 6pm?

        judy
        www.judyperez.blogspot.com

        From: Jonnell Simpson <chicagohissyfit@...>
        > Either day is fine with me, as is initially meeting at the Starbucks. I'd love
        > to meet in September!
        > Jonnell

      • P A
        Message 3 of 14 , Aug 22, 2007
          Hello all,

          The 1st Tuesday of the each month works for me.  I will not be able to attend September as my friend from California will be in town and I will be in Naperville that evening.  I will mark the 1st tuesday in October and be sure to make it that day.  See you all then.

          Peggy

          From: Jonnell Simpson <chicagohissyfit@ yahoo.com>

          From: Jonnell Simpson <chicagohissyfit@...>
          To: westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 17:00:57 +0000

          Either day is fine with me, as is initially meeting at the Starbucks.  I'd love to meet in September!
          Jonnell

          Either day and location works great for me.  If you guys still need someone to take over as moderator of the YahooGroup - I'm volunteering.

          Maybe we should try and get together in September.  I haven't been knitting at all, and I'm thinking this will inspire me.

          Paula

          On 8/20/07, Judy Perez <judy.perez@comcast. net > wrote:
          does the first tuesday or wednesday of the month sound good to
          everyone? Are either of those days a problem for anyone? I am up for
          an initial meeting at Starbucks. we can brainstorm about other options
          when we get together. I am out of town for another week, so I'll be
          checking mail when i can.

          Judy
          www.judyperez. blogspot. com

          --- In westloopsnb@ yahoogroups. com, "mpannozzo73" <mpannozzo73@ ...> wrote:

          > Hello All,
          >
          > Any suggestions for a new meeting place and day of the week for us to
          > get together and knit? I know some people mentioned Starbuck's on
          > Madison or the other coffe house on Morgan. Let me know what you guys
          > think. I hope everyone is enjoying their summer.

        • Concetta Phillipps
          Message 4 of 14 , Aug 22, 2007
            I'm in! It sounds good to me. :-D

            Concetta

            From: Jonnell Simpson <chicagohissyfit@ yahoo.com>

            From: Jonnell Simpson <chicagohissyfit@...>
            To: westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 17:00:57 +0000

            Either day is fine with me, as is initially meeting at the Starbucks.  I'd love to meet in September!
            Jonnell

            Either day and location works great for me.  If you guys still need someone to take over as moderator of the YahooGroup - I'm volunteering.

            Maybe we should try and get together in September.  I haven't been knitting at all, and I'm thinking this will inspire me.

            Paula

            On 8/20/07, Judy Perez <judy.perez@comcast. net > wrote:
            does the first tuesday or wednesday of the month sound good to
            everyone? Are either of those days a problem for anyone? I am up for
            an initial meeting at Starbucks. we can brainstorm about other options
            when we get together. I am out of town for another week, so I'll be
            checking mail when i can.

            Judy
            www.judyperez. blogspot. com

            --- In westloopsnb@ yahoogroups. com, "mpannozzo73" <mpannozzo73@ ...> wrote:

            > Hello All,
            >
            > Any suggestions for a new meeting place and day of the week for us to
            > get together and knit? I know some people mentioned Starbuck's on
            > Madison or the other coffe house on Morgan. Let me know what you guys
            > think. I hope everyone is enjoying their summer.

            Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.

          • mpannozzo73
            Message 5 of 14 , Aug 23, 2007
              I will update the meeting place on our yahoo group for the first
              Tuesday at Starbuck's at 6pm for September and then see how it goes
              from there. I won't be able to make it but hope to see you guys
              sometime this fall. Paula- we will have to figure out how to change
              moderators. I will look into it, or if any knows how let me know.
              Thanks!

              Message 6 of 14 , Aug 23, 2007
                Do you think we will need to contact Starbuck's to let them know?

                Message 7 of 14 , Aug 23, 2007
                  I already did and they are glad to have us... "that's what Starbucks is for" was his reply.