    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30 2:27 PM

      I'll be there and I'll bring your cake pan, Chris!

      Leslie

      I'm planning on going - hopefully see you there!

      Chris

      On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 1:01 PM, <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Reminder from: westloopsnb Yahoo Group

      Title: West Loop SnB

      Date: Tuesday October 1, 2013
      Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm (GMT+00:00)

      Get reminders on your mobile, Yahoo Messenger, and email.
      Edit reminder options
      Copyright © 2013  Yahoo Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy