    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2013
      Reminder from: westloopsnb Yahoo Group

      Title: West Loop SnB

      Date: Tuesday October 1, 2013
      Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm (GMT+00:00)

      Copyright © 2013  Yahoo Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 30, 2013
        I'm planning on going - hopefully see you there!

        Chris

        Date: Tuesday October 1, 2013
        Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm (GMT+00:00)

        Get reminders on your mobile, Yahoo Messenger, and email.
        Edit reminder options
        Copyright © 2013  Yahoo Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

          Date: Tuesday October 1, 2013
          Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm (GMT+00:00)