Knitting Wednesday?

    Message 1 of 24 , Sep 16, 2013
      I'll be there if you will!

      Message 2 of 24 , Sep 17, 2013
        I'm in!

        On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 6:51 AM, Molly <molly.mccann@...> wrote:
        I'm in!

        Message 3 of 24 , Mar 17, 2014
          Hi All,

          I will be at Mariano's on Wednesday - hopefully you will be also!

          And please welcome Takiyah Gray - a new member :)

          (The third Wednesday of the month is at Mariano's at Halstead and Monroe, the first Tuesday is at Cafe Ciao on Madison - both 6 - 8 pm)

          Happy St Pats!

          Message 4 of 24 , Oct 13, 2014
            Hi Leslie and everyone,

            It is one of those months where we have knitting two weeks in a row... Do you want to meet Wednesday, or put it off until next week?  Or if you are busy, that is ok too :)

            Let me know what sounds good!
            Message 5 of 24 , Oct 13, 2014

              I can do either this Wednesday or next Wednesday, so if you want to reschedule to next week, it's ok with me.

              Message 6 of 24 , Nov 17, 2014
                Hi Leslie (and everyone else),

                How does Wednesday look for you?  At least it is supposed to be a bit warmer!

                Message 7 of 24 , Dec 14, 2014
                  Hi Leslie and everyone,

                  Are you up for knitting on Wednesday?  I'll be there if you will (with cookies!)

                  Message 8 of 24 , Dec 14, 2014

                    Cookies?!  Oh yeah, I'm in!

                    Message 9 of 24 , Jan 18, 2015
                      Hopefully see you on Wednesday!

                      Message 10 of 24 , Jan 18, 2015

                        Yeah, I'll be there!  -L

                        Message 11 of 24 , Aug 17, 2015
                          Hopefully see you at Mariano's!

                          Message 12 of 24 , Aug 18, 2015

                            I plan to be there!

                            Message 13 of 24 , Aug 19, 2015
                              Yay!  See you later!

                              Chris

                              Message 14 of 24 , Jan 18, 2016
                                Hopefully see you at Mariano's!

                                Chris
                              • Stephenie Labovitz
                                Message 15 of 24 , Jan 19, 2016
                                  I'm not going to be able to go.  Lots of late nights at work right now.
                                  -Stephenie
                                  Message 16 of 24 , Jan 20, 2016

                                    I'll be there, but I might have to leave early.

                                      Message 18 of 24 , Jan 20, 2016
                                        I may be a few minutes late - finishing up a work issue.  I will be there though! :)

                                        On Wed, Jan 20, 2016 at 9:09 AM, Leslie Patterson patterson.leslie@... [westloopsnb] <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                                        I'll be there, but I might have to leave early.

                                        On Jan 19, 2016 9:40 AM, "Stephenie Labovitz stephlabovitz@... [westloopsnb]" <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                                        I'm not going to be able to go.  Lots of late nights at work right now.
                                        -Stephenie

                                      • Laura Forero Zapata
                                        Message 19 of 24 , Jan 20, 2016
                                          Hello

                                          I will be joining you too.

                                          Hope to see you soon.

                                          Laura

                                          Message 20 of 24 , May 16, 2016
                                            Hi all!

                                            Hopefully you are up for Mariano's Wednesday?  (Usually on the first floor behind the ice cream/coffee/bar - if there is no bartender, we can get a table upstairs)

                                            See you then,
                                            Christine
                                          • Stephenie Labovitz

                                                Message 23 of 24 , May 17, 2016
                                                  Hey this is Lisa your new member! I am not sure if I can make it, is meeting time 6pm? Low level cold and we leave on Thursday for 2 week vacation , if I am packed and feeling perky I will stop by.

                                                  Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

                                                  On Tuesday, May 17, 2016, 6:03 am, Leslie Patterson patterson.leslie@... [westloopsnb] <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                                                  I'm in, see you tomorrow!

                                                  Leslie