Knitting Wednesday?

    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 16, 2013
      I'll be there if you will!

      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 17, 2013
        I'm in!

        On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 6:51 AM, Molly <molly.mccann@...> wrote:
        I'm in!

        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 17, 2014
          Hi All,

          I will be at Mariano's on Wednesday - hopefully you will be also!

          And please welcome Takiyah Gray - a new member :)

          (The third Wednesday of the month is at Mariano's at Halstead and Monroe, the first Tuesday is at Cafe Ciao on Madison - both 6 - 8 pm)

          Happy St Pats!

          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 13, 2014
            Hi Leslie and everyone,

            It is one of those months where we have knitting two weeks in a row... Do you want to meet Wednesday, or put it off until next week?  Or if you are busy, that is ok too :)

            Let me know what sounds good!
            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 13, 2014

              I can do either this Wednesday or next Wednesday, so if you want to reschedule to next week, it's ok with me.

              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 17, 2014
                Hi Leslie (and everyone else),

                How does Wednesday look for you?  At least it is supposed to be a bit warmer!

                Message 7 of 10 , Dec 14, 2014
                  Hi Leslie and everyone,

                  Are you up for knitting on Wednesday?  I'll be there if you will (with cookies!)

                  Message 8 of 10 , Dec 14, 2014

                    Cookies?!  Oh yeah, I'm in!

                    Message 9 of 10 , Jan 18
                      Hopefully see you on Wednesday!