Re: New Meeting Place

  • mpannozzo73
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 21, 2007
      Sounds good. Paula, that would be great if you can take over the
      YahooGroup. I am back to school next week and will try to make
      meetings when possible. Thanks!
      --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, "Paula Liss" <p.a.liss@...> wrote:

      > Either day and location works great for me. If you guys still need
      someone
      > to take over as moderator of the YahooGroup - I'm volunteering.
      >
      > Maybe we should try and get together in September. I haven't been
      knitting
      > at all, and I'm thinking this will inspire me.
      >
      > Paula
      >
      > On 8/20/07, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > does the first tuesday or wednesday of the month sound good to
      > > everyone? Are either of those days a problem for anyone? I am up
      for
      > > an initial meeting at Starbucks. we can brainstorm about other
      options
      > > when we get together. I am out of town for another week, so I'll
      be
      > > checking mail when i can.
      > >
      > > Judy
      > > www.judyperez.blogspot.com
      > >
      > > --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com <westloopsnb%
      40yahoogroups.com>,
      > > "mpannozzo73" <mpannozzo73@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Hello All,
      > > >
      > > > Any suggestions for a new meeting place and day of the week for
      us to
      > > > get together and knit? I know some people mentioned Starbuck's
      on
      > > > Madison or the other coffe house on Morgan. Let me know what
      you guys
      > > > think. I hope everyone is enjoying their summer.

    • Jonnell Simpson
      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 22, 2007
        Either day is fine with me, as is initially meeting at the Starbucks.  I'd love to meet in September!
        Jonnell

      • judy.perez@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 14 , Aug 22, 2007
          Shall we just agree to meet the first Tuesday of the month (at Starbucks for Sept) 6pm?

          judy
          www.judyperez.blogspot.com

          From: Jonnell Simpson <chicagohissyfit@...>
          > Either day is fine with me, as is initially meeting at the Starbucks. I'd love
          > to meet in September!
          > Jonnell

        • P A
          Message 4 of 14 , Aug 22, 2007
            Hello all,

            The 1st Tuesday of the each month works for me.  I will not be able to attend September as my friend from California will be in town and I will be in Naperville that evening.  I will mark the 1st tuesday in October and be sure to make it that day.  See you all then.

            Peggy

            From: Jonnell Simpson <chicagohissyfit@ yahoo.com>

            From: Jonnell Simpson <chicagohissyfit@...>
            To: westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 17:00:57 +0000

            Either day is fine with me, as is initially meeting at the Starbucks.  I'd love to meet in September!
            Jonnell

            Either day and location works great for me.  If you guys still need someone to take over as moderator of the YahooGroup - I'm volunteering.

            Maybe we should try and get together in September.  I haven't been knitting at all, and I'm thinking this will inspire me.

            Paula

            On 8/20/07, Judy Perez <judy.perez@comcast. net > wrote:
            does the first tuesday or wednesday of the month sound good to
            everyone? Are either of those days a problem for anyone? I am up for
            an initial meeting at Starbucks. we can brainstorm about other options
            when we get together. I am out of town for another week, so I'll be
            checking mail when i can.

            Judy
            www.judyperez. blogspot. com

            --- In westloopsnb@ yahoogroups. com, "mpannozzo73" <mpannozzo73@ ...> wrote:

            > Hello All,
            >
            > Any suggestions for a new meeting place and day of the week for us to
            > get together and knit? I know some people mentioned Starbuck's on
            > Madison or the other coffe house on Morgan. Let me know what you guys
            > think. I hope everyone is enjoying their summer.

          • Concetta Phillipps
            Message 5 of 14 , Aug 22, 2007
              I'm in! It sounds good to me. :-D

              Concetta

              From: Jonnell Simpson <chicagohissyfit@ yahoo.com>

              From: Jonnell Simpson <chicagohissyfit@...>
              To: westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 17:00:57 +0000

              Either day is fine with me, as is initially meeting at the Starbucks.  I'd love to meet in September!
              Jonnell

              Either day and location works great for me.  If you guys still need someone to take over as moderator of the YahooGroup - I'm volunteering.

              Maybe we should try and get together in September.  I haven't been knitting at all, and I'm thinking this will inspire me.

              Paula

              On 8/20/07, Judy Perez <judy.perez@comcast. net > wrote:
              does the first tuesday or wednesday of the month sound good to
              everyone? Are either of those days a problem for anyone? I am up for
              an initial meeting at Starbucks. we can brainstorm about other options
              when we get together. I am out of town for another week, so I'll be
              checking mail when i can.

              Judy
              www.judyperez. blogspot. com

              --- In westloopsnb@ yahoogroups. com, "mpannozzo73" <mpannozzo73@ ...> wrote:

              > Hello All,
              >
              > Any suggestions for a new meeting place and day of the week for us to
              > get together and knit? I know some people mentioned Starbuck's on
              > Madison or the other coffe house on Morgan. Let me know what you guys
              > think. I hope everyone is enjoying their summer.

              Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.

            • mpannozzo73
              Message 6 of 14 , Aug 23, 2007
                I will update the meeting place on our yahoo group for the first
                Tuesday at Starbuck's at 6pm for September and then see how it goes
                from there. I won't be able to make it but hope to see you guys
                sometime this fall. Paula- we will have to figure out how to change
                moderators. I will look into it, or if any knows how let me know.
                Thanks!

                Message 7 of 14 , Aug 23, 2007
                  Do you think we will need to contact Starbuck's to let them know?

                  Message 8 of 14 , Aug 23, 2007
                    I already did and they are glad to have us... "that's what Starbucks is for" was his reply.