Re: [westloopsnb] Re: New Meeting Place

    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 21, 2007
      Either day and location works great for me.  If you guys still need someone to take over as moderator of the YahooGroup - I'm volunteering.

      Maybe we should try and get together in September.  I haven't been knitting at all, and I'm thinking this will inspire me.

      Paula

      On 8/20/07, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...
      > wrote:

      does the first tuesday or wednesday of the month sound good to
      everyone? Are either of those days a problem for anyone? I am up for
      an initial meeting at Starbucks. we can brainstorm about other options
      when we get together. I am out of town for another week, so I'll be
      checking mail when i can.

      Judy
      www.judyperez.blogspot.com

      --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, "mpannozzo73" <mpannozzo73@...> wrote:

      > Hello All,
      >
      > Any suggestions for a new meeting place and day of the week for us to
      > get together and knit? I know some people mentioned Starbuck's on
      > Madison or the other coffe house on Morgan. Let me know what you guys
      > think. I hope everyone is enjoying their summer.

    • P A
      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 21, 2007

        On 8/20/07, Judy Perez <judy.perez@comcast. net > wrote:
        does the first tuesday or wednesday of the month sound good to
        everyone? Are either of those days a problem for anyone? I am up for
        an initial meeting at Starbucks. we can brainstorm about other options
        when we get together. I am out of town for another week, so I'll be
        checking mail when i can.

        Judy
        www.judyperez. blogspot. com

        --- In westloopsnb@ yahoogroups. com, "mpannozzo73" <mpannozzo73@ ...> wrote:

        > Hello All,
        >
        > Any suggestions for a new meeting place and day of the week for us to
        > get together and knit? I know some people mentioned Starbuck's on
        > Madison or the other coffe house on Morgan. Let me know what you guys
        > think. I hope everyone is enjoying their summer.

        Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

      • mpannozzo73
        Message 3 of 14 , Aug 21, 2007
          Sounds good. Paula, that would be great if you can take over the
          YahooGroup. I am back to school next week and will try to make
          meetings when possible. Thanks!
          --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, "Paula Liss" <p.a.liss@...> wrote:

          > Either day and location works great for me. If you guys still need
          someone
          > to take over as moderator of the YahooGroup - I'm volunteering.
          >
          > Maybe we should try and get together in September. I haven't been
          knitting
          > at all, and I'm thinking this will inspire me.
          >
          > Paula
          >
          > On 8/20/07, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > does the first tuesday or wednesday of the month sound good to
          > > everyone? Are either of those days a problem for anyone? I am up
          for
          > > an initial meeting at Starbucks. we can brainstorm about other
          options
          > > when we get together. I am out of town for another week, so I'll
          be
          > > checking mail when i can.
          > >
          > > Judy
          > > www.judyperez.blogspot.com
          > >
          > > --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com <westloopsnb%
          40yahoogroups.com>,
          > > "mpannozzo73" <mpannozzo73@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > Hello All,
          > > >
          > > > Any suggestions for a new meeting place and day of the week for
          us to
          > > > get together and knit? I know some people mentioned Starbuck's
          on
          > > > Madison or the other coffe house on Morgan. Let me know what
          you guys
          > > > think. I hope everyone is enjoying their summer.

        • Jonnell Simpson
          Message 4 of 14 , Aug 22, 2007
            Either day is fine with me, as is initially meeting at the Starbucks.  I'd love to meet in September!
            Jonnell

          • judy.perez@comcast.net
            Message 5 of 14 , Aug 22, 2007
              Shall we just agree to meet the first Tuesday of the month (at Starbucks for Sept) 6pm?

              judy
              www.judyperez.blogspot.com

              From: Jonnell Simpson <chicagohissyfit@...>
              > Either day is fine with me, as is initially meeting at the Starbucks. I'd love
              > to meet in September!
              > Jonnell

            • P A
              Message 6 of 14 , Aug 22, 2007
                Hello all,

                The 1st Tuesday of the each month works for me.  I will not be able to attend September as my friend from California will be in town and I will be in Naperville that evening.  I will mark the 1st tuesday in October and be sure to make it that day.  See you all then.

                Peggy

                From: Jonnell Simpson <chicagohissyfit@ yahoo.com>

                From: Jonnell Simpson <chicagohissyfit@...>
                To: westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com
                Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 17:00:57 +0000

                Either day is fine with me, as is initially meeting at the Starbucks.  I'd love to meet in September!
                Jonnell

                Either day and location works great for me.  If you guys still need someone to take over as moderator of the YahooGroup - I'm volunteering.

                Maybe we should try and get together in September.  I haven't been knitting at all, and I'm thinking this will inspire me.

                Paula

                On 8/20/07, Judy Perez <judy.perez@comcast. net > wrote:
                does the first tuesday or wednesday of the month sound good to
                everyone? Are either of those days a problem for anyone? I am up for
                an initial meeting at Starbucks. we can brainstorm about other options
                when we get together. I am out of town for another week, so I'll be
                checking mail when i can.

                Judy
                www.judyperez. blogspot. com

                --- In westloopsnb@ yahoogroups. com, "mpannozzo73" <mpannozzo73@ ...> wrote:

                > Hello All,
                >
                > Any suggestions for a new meeting place and day of the week for us to
                > get together and knit? I know some people mentioned Starbuck's on
                > Madison or the other coffe house on Morgan. Let me know what you guys
                > think. I hope everyone is enjoying their summer.

              • Concetta Phillipps
                Message 7 of 14 , Aug 22, 2007
                  I'm in! It sounds good to me. :-D

                  Concetta

                  From: Jonnell Simpson <chicagohissyfit@ yahoo.com>

                  From: Jonnell Simpson <chicagohissyfit@...>
                  To: westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com
                  Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 17:00:57 +0000

                  Either day is fine with me, as is initially meeting at the Starbucks.  I'd love to meet in September!
                  Jonnell

                  Either day and location works great for me.  If you guys still need someone to take over as moderator of the YahooGroup - I'm volunteering.

                  Maybe we should try and get together in September.  I haven't been knitting at all, and I'm thinking this will inspire me.

                  Paula

                  On 8/20/07, Judy Perez <judy.perez@comcast. net > wrote:
                  does the first tuesday or wednesday of the month sound good to
                  everyone? Are either of those days a problem for anyone? I am up for
                  an initial meeting at Starbucks. we can brainstorm about other options
                  when we get together. I am out of town for another week, so I'll be
                  checking mail when i can.

                  Judy
                  www.judyperez. blogspot. com

                  --- In westloopsnb@ yahoogroups. com, "mpannozzo73" <mpannozzo73@ ...> wrote:

                  > Hello All,
                  >
                  > Any suggestions for a new meeting place and day of the week for us to
                  > get together and knit? I know some people mentioned Starbuck's on
                  > Madison or the other coffe house on Morgan. Let me know what you guys
                  > think. I hope everyone is enjoying their summer.

                  Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.

                • mpannozzo73
                  Message 8 of 14 , Aug 23, 2007
                    I will update the meeting place on our yahoo group for the first
                    Tuesday at Starbuck's at 6pm for September and then see how it goes
                    from there. I won't be able to make it but hope to see you guys
                    sometime this fall. Paula- we will have to figure out how to change
                    moderators. I will look into it, or if any knows how let me know.
                    Thanks!

                    Message 9 of 14 , Aug 23, 2007
                      Do you think we will need to contact Starbuck's to let them know?

                      Message 10 of 14 , Aug 23, 2007
                        I already did and they are glad to have us... "that's what Starbucks is for" was his reply.