Re: New Meeting Place

    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 21, 2007
      the one on morgan and madison

      judy
      www.judyperez.blogspot.com

      --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, Concetta Phillipps <roostercf@...>
      wrote:

      > Tuesdays are good for me! Are we talking about the Starbucks on
      Morgan or the Starbucks in the Dominicks?

      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 21, 2007
        Either day and location works great for me.  If you guys still need someone to take over as moderator of the YahooGroup - I'm volunteering.

        Maybe we should try and get together in September.  I haven't been knitting at all, and I'm thinking this will inspire me.

        Paula

        On 8/20/07, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...
        > wrote:

        does the first tuesday or wednesday of the month sound good to
        everyone? Are either of those days a problem for anyone? I am up for
        an initial meeting at Starbucks. we can brainstorm about other options
        when we get together. I am out of town for another week, so I'll be
        checking mail when i can.

        Judy
        www.judyperez.blogspot.com

        --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, "mpannozzo73" <mpannozzo73@...> wrote:

        > Hello All,
        >
        > Any suggestions for a new meeting place and day of the week for us to
        > get together and knit? I know some people mentioned Starbuck's on
        > Madison or the other coffe house on Morgan. Let me know what you guys
        > think. I hope everyone is enjoying their summer.

      • P A
        Message 3 of 14 , Aug 21, 2007

          On 8/20/07, Judy Perez <judy.perez@comcast. net > wrote:
          does the first tuesday or wednesday of the month sound good to
          everyone? Are either of those days a problem for anyone? I am up for
          an initial meeting at Starbucks. we can brainstorm about other options
          when we get together. I am out of town for another week, so I'll be
          checking mail when i can.

          Judy
          www.judyperez. blogspot. com

          --- In westloopsnb@ yahoogroups. com, "mpannozzo73" <mpannozzo73@ ...> wrote:

          > Hello All,
          >
          > Any suggestions for a new meeting place and day of the week for us to
          > get together and knit? I know some people mentioned Starbuck's on
          > Madison or the other coffe house on Morgan. Let me know what you guys
          > think. I hope everyone is enjoying their summer.

          Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

        • mpannozzo73
          Message 4 of 14 , Aug 21, 2007
            Sounds good. Paula, that would be great if you can take over the
            YahooGroup. I am back to school next week and will try to make
            meetings when possible. Thanks!
            --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, "Paula Liss" <p.a.liss@...> wrote:

            > Either day and location works great for me. If you guys still need
            someone
            > to take over as moderator of the YahooGroup - I'm volunteering.
            >
            > Maybe we should try and get together in September. I haven't been
            knitting
            > at all, and I'm thinking this will inspire me.
            >
            > Paula
            >
            > On 8/20/07, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > does the first tuesday or wednesday of the month sound good to
            > > everyone? Are either of those days a problem for anyone? I am up
            for
            > > an initial meeting at Starbucks. we can brainstorm about other
            options
            > > when we get together. I am out of town for another week, so I'll
            be
            > > checking mail when i can.
            > >
            > > Judy
            > > www.judyperez.blogspot.com
            > >
            > > --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com <westloopsnb%
            40yahoogroups.com>,
            > > "mpannozzo73" <mpannozzo73@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Hello All,
            > > >
            > > > Any suggestions for a new meeting place and day of the week for
            us to
            > > > get together and knit? I know some people mentioned Starbuck's
            on
            > > > Madison or the other coffe house on Morgan. Let me know what
            you guys
            > > > think. I hope everyone is enjoying their summer.

          • Jonnell Simpson
            Message 5 of 14 , Aug 22, 2007
              Either day is fine with me, as is initially meeting at the Starbucks.  I'd love to meet in September!
              Jonnell

            • judy.perez@comcast.net
              Message 6 of 14 , Aug 22, 2007
                Shall we just agree to meet the first Tuesday of the month (at Starbucks for Sept) 6pm?

                judy
                www.judyperez.blogspot.com

                From: Jonnell Simpson <chicagohissyfit@...>
                > Either day is fine with me, as is initially meeting at the Starbucks. I'd love
                > to meet in September!
                > Jonnell

              • P A
                Message 7 of 14 , Aug 22, 2007
                  Hello all,

                  The 1st Tuesday of the each month works for me.  I will not be able to attend September as my friend from California will be in town and I will be in Naperville that evening.  I will mark the 1st tuesday in October and be sure to make it that day.  See you all then.

                  Peggy

                  From: Jonnell Simpson <chicagohissyfit@ yahoo.com>

                  From: Jonnell Simpson <chicagohissyfit@...>
                  To: westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com
                  Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 17:00:57 +0000

                  Either day is fine with me, as is initially meeting at the Starbucks.  I'd love to meet in September!
                  Jonnell

                  Either day and location works great for me.  If you guys still need someone to take over as moderator of the YahooGroup - I'm volunteering.

                  Maybe we should try and get together in September.  I haven't been knitting at all, and I'm thinking this will inspire me.

                  Paula

                  On 8/20/07, Judy Perez <judy.perez@comcast. net > wrote:
                  does the first tuesday or wednesday of the month sound good to
                  everyone? Are either of those days a problem for anyone? I am up for
                  an initial meeting at Starbucks. we can brainstorm about other options
                  when we get together. I am out of town for another week, so I'll be
                  checking mail when i can.

                  Judy
                  www.judyperez. blogspot. com

                  --- In westloopsnb@ yahoogroups. com, "mpannozzo73" <mpannozzo73@ ...> wrote:

                  > Hello All,
                  >
                  > Any suggestions for a new meeting place and day of the week for us to
                  > get together and knit? I know some people mentioned Starbuck's on
                  > Madison or the other coffe house on Morgan. Let me know what you guys
                  > think. I hope everyone is enjoying their summer.

                • Concetta Phillipps
                  Message 8 of 14 , Aug 22, 2007
                    I'm in! It sounds good to me. :-D

                    Concetta

                    From: Jonnell Simpson <chicagohissyfit@ yahoo.com>

                    From: Jonnell Simpson <chicagohissyfit@...>
                    To: westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com
                    Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 17:00:57 +0000

                    Either day is fine with me, as is initially meeting at the Starbucks.  I'd love to meet in September!
                    Jonnell

                    Either day and location works great for me.  If you guys still need someone to take over as moderator of the YahooGroup - I'm volunteering.

                    Maybe we should try and get together in September.  I haven't been knitting at all, and I'm thinking this will inspire me.

                    Paula

                    On 8/20/07, Judy Perez <judy.perez@comcast. net > wrote:
                    does the first tuesday or wednesday of the month sound good to
                    everyone? Are either of those days a problem for anyone? I am up for
                    an initial meeting at Starbucks. we can brainstorm about other options
                    when we get together. I am out of town for another week, so I'll be
                    checking mail when i can.

                    Judy
                    www.judyperez. blogspot. com

                    --- In westloopsnb@ yahoogroups. com, "mpannozzo73" <mpannozzo73@ ...> wrote:

                    > Hello All,
                    >
                    > Any suggestions for a new meeting place and day of the week for us to
                    > get together and knit? I know some people mentioned Starbuck's on
                    > Madison or the other coffe house on Morgan. Let me know what you guys
                    > think. I hope everyone is enjoying their summer.

                    Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.

                  • mpannozzo73
                    Message 9 of 14 , Aug 23, 2007
                      I will update the meeting place on our yahoo group for the first
                      Tuesday at Starbuck's at 6pm for September and then see how it goes
                      from there. I won't be able to make it but hope to see you guys
                      sometime this fall. Paula- we will have to figure out how to change
                      moderators. I will look into it, or if any knows how let me know.
                      Thanks!

                      Message 10 of 14 , Aug 23, 2007
                        Do you think we will need to contact Starbuck's to let them know?

                        Message 11 of 14 , Aug 23, 2007
                          I already did and they are glad to have us... "that's what Starbucks is for" was his reply.