  • Bo Han
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 19, 2013
      Sorry girls, I just recently switched jobs and it is kicking my butt. I won't be able to attend tomorrow due to work event but I do hope to attend the one after.

      On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 4:21 PM, Molly McCann <molly.mccann@...> wrote:
      let's try that again - me three!

      On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 2:10 PM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:
      I'm in tomorrow too!  See you at Marianos!

      On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 2:02 PM, Leslie Patterson <patterson.leslie@...> wrote:

      I'm in tomorrow, and I won't even have to fight a snowstorm to get there!

      Leslie

      Date: Wednesday March 20, 2013
      Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm (GMT+00:00)
      Location: Mariano's (40 S. Halsted, 1st Floor)

      Boram Han
      boramh@...
    • Molly

        Date: Wednesday March 20, 2013