    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 19 12:10 PM
      I'm in tomorrow too!  See you at Marianos!

      On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 2:02 PM, Leslie Patterson <patterson.leslie@...> wrote:

      I'm in tomorrow, and I won't even have to fight a snowstorm to get there!

      Leslie

      Date: Wednesday March 20, 2013
      Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm (GMT+00:00)
      Location: Mariano's (40 S. Halsted, 1st Floor)

    • Bo Han
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 19 2:59 PM
        Sorry girls, I just recently switched jobs and it is kicking my butt. I won't be able to attend tomorrow due to work event but I do hope to attend the one after.

        On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 4:21 PM, Molly McCann <molly.mccann@...> wrote:
        let's try that again - me three!

        Date: Wednesday March 20, 2013
        Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm (GMT+00:00)
        Location: Mariano's (40 S. Halsted, 1st Floor)

        Boram Han
        boramh@...
      • Molly

          Date: Wednesday March 20, 2013