    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 19 11:01 AM

      Date: Wednesday March 20, 2013
      Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm (GMT+00:00)
      Location: Mariano's (40 S. Halsted, 1st Floor)

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 19 12:02 PM

        I'm in tomorrow, and I won't even have to fight a snowstorm to get there!

        Leslie

        Date: Wednesday March 20, 2013
        Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm (GMT+00:00)
        Location: Mariano's (40 S. Halsted, 1st Floor)

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 19 12:10 PM
          I'm in tomorrow too!  See you at Marianos!

          Date: Wednesday March 20, 2013
          Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm (GMT+00:00)
          Location: Mariano's (40 S. Halsted, 1st Floor)

        • Bo Han
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 19 2:59 PM
            Sorry girls, I just recently switched jobs and it is kicking my butt. I won't be able to attend tomorrow due to work event but I do hope to attend the one after.

            On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 4:21 PM, Molly McCann <molly.mccann@...> wrote:
            let's try that again - me three!

            Date: Wednesday March 20, 2013
            Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm (GMT+00:00)
            Location: Mariano's (40 S. Halsted, 1st Floor)

            Boram Han
            boramh@...
          • Molly

              Date: Wednesday March 20, 2013