Re: New Meeting Place

    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 20 4:12 PM
      does the first tuesday or wednesday of the month sound good to
      everyone? Are either of those days a problem for anyone? I am up for
      an initial meeting at Starbucks. we can brainstorm about other options
      when we get together. I am out of town for another week, so I'll be
      checking mail when i can.

      Judy
      www.judyperez.blogspot.com

      --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, "mpannozzo73" <mpannozzo73@...> wrote:

      > Hello All,
      >
      > Any suggestions for a new meeting place and day of the week for us to
      > get together and knit? I know some people mentioned Starbuck's on
      > Madison or the other coffe house on Morgan. Let me know what you guys
      > think. I hope everyone is enjoying their summer.

    • Concetta Phillipps
      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 20 5:33 PM
        Tuesdays are good for me! Are we talking about the Starbucks on Morgan or the Starbucks in the Dominicks?

        Concetta

        Message 3 of 14 , Aug 21 5:52 AM
          the one on morgan and madison

          judy
          www.judyperez.blogspot.com

          --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, Concetta Phillipps <roostercf@...>

          Message 4 of 14 , Aug 21 7:07 AM
            Either day and location works great for me.  If you guys still need someone to take over as moderator of the YahooGroup - I'm volunteering.

            Maybe we should try and get together in September.  I haven't been knitting at all, and I'm thinking this will inspire me.

            Paula

            On 8/20/07, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...
            > wrote:

            does the first tuesday or wednesday of the month sound good to
            everyone? Are either of those days a problem for anyone? I am up for
            an initial meeting at Starbucks. we can brainstorm about other options
            when we get together. I am out of town for another week, so I'll be
            checking mail when i can.

            Judy
            www.judyperez.blogspot.com

            --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, "mpannozzo73" <mpannozzo73@...> wrote:

            > Hello All,
            >
            > Any suggestions for a new meeting place and day of the week for us to
            > get together and knit? I know some people mentioned Starbuck's on
            > Madison or the other coffe house on Morgan. Let me know what you guys
            > think. I hope everyone is enjoying their summer.

          • P A
            Message 5 of 14 , Aug 21 8:11 AM

              On 8/20/07, Judy Perez <judy.perez@comcast. net > wrote:
              does the first tuesday or wednesday of the month sound good to
              everyone? Are either of those days a problem for anyone? I am up for
              an initial meeting at Starbucks. we can brainstorm about other options
              when we get together. I am out of town for another week, so I'll be
              checking mail when i can.

              Judy
              www.judyperez. blogspot. com

              --- In westloopsnb@ yahoogroups. com, "mpannozzo73" <mpannozzo73@ ...> wrote:

              > Hello All,
              >
              > Any suggestions for a new meeting place and day of the week for us to
              > get together and knit? I know some people mentioned Starbuck's on
              > Madison or the other coffe house on Morgan. Let me know what you guys
              > think. I hope everyone is enjoying their summer.

              Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

            • mpannozzo73
              Message 6 of 14 , Aug 21 7:52 PM
                Sounds good. Paula, that would be great if you can take over the
                YahooGroup. I am back to school next week and will try to make
                meetings when possible. Thanks!
                --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, "Paula Liss" <p.a.liss@...> wrote:

                > Either day and location works great for me. If you guys still need
                someone
                > to take over as moderator of the YahooGroup - I'm volunteering.
                >
                > Maybe we should try and get together in September. I haven't been
                knitting
                > at all, and I'm thinking this will inspire me.
                >
                > Paula
                >
                > On 8/20/07, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:
                > >
                > > does the first tuesday or wednesday of the month sound good to
                > > everyone? Are either of those days a problem for anyone? I am up
                for
                > > an initial meeting at Starbucks. we can brainstorm about other
                options
                > > when we get together. I am out of town for another week, so I'll
                be
                > > checking mail when i can.
                > >
                > > Judy
                > > www.judyperez.blogspot.com
                > >
                > > --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com <westloopsnb%
                40yahoogroups.com>,
                > > "mpannozzo73" <mpannozzo73@> wrote:
                > > >
                > > > Hello All,
                > > >
                > > > Any suggestions for a new meeting place and day of the week for
                us to
                > > > get together and knit? I know some people mentioned Starbuck's
                on
                > > > Madison or the other coffe house on Morgan. Let me know what
                you guys
                > > > think. I hope everyone is enjoying their summer.

              • Jonnell Simpson
                Message 7 of 14 , Aug 22 10:00 AM
                  Either day is fine with me, as is initially meeting at the Starbucks.  I'd love to meet in September!
                  Jonnell

                • judy.perez@comcast.net
                  Message 8 of 14 , Aug 22 11:01 AM
                    Shall we just agree to meet the first Tuesday of the month (at Starbucks for Sept) 6pm?

                    judy
                    www.judyperez.blogspot.com

                    From: Jonnell Simpson <chicagohissyfit@...>
                    > Either day is fine with me, as is initially meeting at the Starbucks. I'd love
                    > to meet in September!
                    > Jonnell

                  • P A
                    Message 9 of 14 , Aug 22 11:59 AM
                      Hello all,

                      The 1st Tuesday of the each month works for me.  I will not be able to attend September as my friend from California will be in town and I will be in Naperville that evening.  I will mark the 1st tuesday in October and be sure to make it that day.  See you all then.

                      Peggy

                      From: Jonnell Simpson <chicagohissyfit@ yahoo.com>

                      From: Jonnell Simpson <chicagohissyfit@...>
                      To: westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com
                      Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 17:00:57 +0000

                      Message 10 of 14 , Aug 22 2:24 PM
                        I'm in! It sounds good to me. :-D

                        Concetta

                        From: Jonnell Simpson <chicagohissyfit@ yahoo.com>

                        From: Jonnell Simpson <chicagohissyfit@...>
                        To: westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com
                        Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 17:00:57 +0000

                        Either day is fine with me, as is initially meeting at the Starbucks.  I'd love to meet in September!
                        Jonnell

                        Either day and location works great for me.  If you guys still need someone to take over as moderator of the YahooGroup - I'm volunteering.

                        Maybe we should try and get together in September.  I haven't been knitting at all, and I'm thinking this will inspire me.

                        Paula

                        On 8/20/07, Judy Perez <judy.perez@comcast. net > wrote:
                        does the first tuesday or wednesday of the month sound good to
                        everyone? Are either of those days a problem for anyone? I am up for
                        an initial meeting at Starbucks. we can brainstorm about other options
                        when we get together. I am out of town for another week, so I'll be
                        checking mail when i can.

                        Judy
                        www.judyperez. blogspot. com

                        --- In westloopsnb@ yahoogroups. com, "mpannozzo73" <mpannozzo73@ ...> wrote:

                        > Hello All,
                        >
                        > Any suggestions for a new meeting place and day of the week for us to
                        > get together and knit? I know some people mentioned Starbuck's on
                        > Madison or the other coffe house on Morgan. Let me know what you guys
                        > think. I hope everyone is enjoying their summer.

                        Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.

                      • mpannozzo73
                        Message 11 of 14 , Aug 23 6:58 AM
                          I will update the meeting place on our yahoo group for the first
                          Tuesday at Starbuck's at 6pm for September and then see how it goes
                          from there. I won't be able to make it but hope to see you guys
                          sometime this fall. Paula- we will have to figure out how to change
                          moderators. I will look into it, or if any knows how let me know.
                          Thanks!

                          Message 12 of 14 , Aug 23 7:03 AM
                            Do you think we will need to contact Starbuck's to let them know?

                            Message 13 of 14 , Aug 23 8:14 AM
                              I already did and they are glad to have us... "that's what Starbucks is for" was his reply.