New Meeting Place

  • mpannozzo73
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 20, 2007
      Hello All,

      Any suggestions for a new meeting place and day of the week for us to
      get together and knit? I know some people mentioned Starbuck's on
      Madison or the other coffe house on Morgan. Let me know what you guys
      think. I hope everyone is enjoying their summer.
      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 20, 2007
        does the first tuesday or wednesday of the month sound good to
        everyone? Are either of those days a problem for anyone? I am up for
        an initial meeting at Starbucks. we can brainstorm about other options
        when we get together. I am out of town for another week, so I'll be
        checking mail when i can.

        Judy
        www.judyperez.blogspot.com

        --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, "mpannozzo73" <mpannozzo73@...> wrote:

        > Hello All,
        >
        > Any suggestions for a new meeting place and day of the week for us to
        > get together and knit? I know some people mentioned Starbuck's on
        > Madison or the other coffe house on Morgan. Let me know what you guys
        > think. I hope everyone is enjoying their summer.

      • Concetta Phillipps
        Message 3 of 14 , Aug 20, 2007
          Tuesdays are good for me! Are we talking about the Starbucks on Morgan or the Starbucks in the Dominicks?

          Concetta

          Message 4 of 14 , Aug 21, 2007
            the one on morgan and madison

            judy
            www.judyperez.blogspot.com

            --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, Concetta Phillipps <roostercf@...>

            Message 5 of 14 , Aug 21, 2007
              Either day and location works great for me.  If you guys still need someone to take over as moderator of the YahooGroup - I'm volunteering.

              Maybe we should try and get together in September.  I haven't been knitting at all, and I'm thinking this will inspire me.

              Paula

              On 8/20/07, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...
              > wrote:

              does the first tuesday or wednesday of the month sound good to
              everyone? Are either of those days a problem for anyone? I am up for
              an initial meeting at Starbucks. we can brainstorm about other options
              when we get together. I am out of town for another week, so I'll be
              checking mail when i can.

              Judy
              www.judyperez.blogspot.com

              --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, "mpannozzo73" <mpannozzo73@...> wrote:

              > Hello All,
              >
              > Any suggestions for a new meeting place and day of the week for us to
              > get together and knit? I know some people mentioned Starbuck's on
              > Madison or the other coffe house on Morgan. Let me know what you guys
              > think. I hope everyone is enjoying their summer.

            • P A
              Message 6 of 14 , Aug 21, 2007

                On 8/20/07, Judy Perez <judy.perez@comcast. net > wrote:
                does the first tuesday or wednesday of the month sound good to
                everyone? Are either of those days a problem for anyone? I am up for
                an initial meeting at Starbucks. we can brainstorm about other options
                when we get together. I am out of town for another week, so I'll be
                checking mail when i can.

                Judy
                www.judyperez. blogspot. com

                --- In westloopsnb@ yahoogroups. com, "mpannozzo73" <mpannozzo73@ ...> wrote:

                > Hello All,
                >
                > Any suggestions for a new meeting place and day of the week for us to
                > get together and knit? I know some people mentioned Starbuck's on
                > Madison or the other coffe house on Morgan. Let me know what you guys
                > think. I hope everyone is enjoying their summer.

                Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

              • mpannozzo73
                Message 7 of 14 , Aug 21, 2007
                  Sounds good. Paula, that would be great if you can take over the
                  YahooGroup. I am back to school next week and will try to make
                  meetings when possible. Thanks!
                  --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, "Paula Liss" <p.a.liss@...> wrote:

                  > Either day and location works great for me. If you guys still need
                  someone
                  > to take over as moderator of the YahooGroup - I'm volunteering.
                  >
                  > Maybe we should try and get together in September. I haven't been
                  knitting
                  > at all, and I'm thinking this will inspire me.
                  >
                  > Paula
                  >
                  > On 8/20/07, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > does the first tuesday or wednesday of the month sound good to
                  > > everyone? Are either of those days a problem for anyone? I am up
                  for
                  > > an initial meeting at Starbucks. we can brainstorm about other
                  options
                  > > when we get together. I am out of town for another week, so I'll
                  be
                  > > checking mail when i can.
                  > >
                  > > Judy
                  > > www.judyperez.blogspot.com
                  > >
                  > > --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com <westloopsnb%
                  40yahoogroups.com>,
                  > > "mpannozzo73" <mpannozzo73@> wrote:
                  > > >
                  > > > Hello All,
                  > > >
                  > > > Any suggestions for a new meeting place and day of the week for
                  us to
                  > > > get together and knit? I know some people mentioned Starbuck's
                  on
                  > > > Madison or the other coffe house on Morgan. Let me know what
                  you guys
                  > > > think. I hope everyone is enjoying their summer.

                • Jonnell Simpson
                  Message 8 of 14 , Aug 22, 2007
                    Either day is fine with me, as is initially meeting at the Starbucks.  I'd love to meet in September!
                    Jonnell

                  • judy.perez@comcast.net
                    Message 9 of 14 , Aug 22, 2007
                      Shall we just agree to meet the first Tuesday of the month (at Starbucks for Sept) 6pm?

                      judy
                      www.judyperez.blogspot.com

                      From: Jonnell Simpson <chicagohissyfit@...>
                      > Either day is fine with me, as is initially meeting at the Starbucks. I'd love
                      > to meet in September!
                      > Jonnell

                    • P A
                      Message 10 of 14 , Aug 22, 2007
                        Hello all,

                        The 1st Tuesday of the each month works for me.  I will not be able to attend September as my friend from California will be in town and I will be in Naperville that evening.  I will mark the 1st tuesday in October and be sure to make it that day.  See you all then.

                        Peggy

                        From: Jonnell Simpson <chicagohissyfit@ yahoo.com>

                        From: Jonnell Simpson <chicagohissyfit@...>
                        To: westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com
                        Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 17:00:57 +0000

                        Message 11 of 14 , Aug 22, 2007
                          I'm in! It sounds good to me. :-D

                          Concetta

                          From: Jonnell Simpson <chicagohissyfit@ yahoo.com>

                          From: Jonnell Simpson <chicagohissyfit@...>
                          To: westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com
                          Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 17:00:57 +0000

                          Either day is fine with me, as is initially meeting at the Starbucks.  I'd love to meet in September!
                          Jonnell

                          Either day and location works great for me.  If you guys still need someone to take over as moderator of the YahooGroup - I'm volunteering.

                          Maybe we should try and get together in September.  I haven't been knitting at all, and I'm thinking this will inspire me.

                          Paula

                          On 8/20/07, Judy Perez <judy.perez@comcast. net > wrote:
                          does the first tuesday or wednesday of the month sound good to
                          everyone? Are either of those days a problem for anyone? I am up for
                          an initial meeting at Starbucks. we can brainstorm about other options
                          when we get together. I am out of town for another week, so I'll be
                          checking mail when i can.

                          Judy
                          www.judyperez. blogspot. com

                          --- In westloopsnb@ yahoogroups. com, "mpannozzo73" <mpannozzo73@ ...> wrote:

                          > Hello All,
                          >
                          > Any suggestions for a new meeting place and day of the week for us to
                          > get together and knit? I know some people mentioned Starbuck's on
                          > Madison or the other coffe house on Morgan. Let me know what you guys
                          > think. I hope everyone is enjoying their summer.

                          Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.

                        • mpannozzo73
                          Message 12 of 14 , Aug 23, 2007
                            I will update the meeting place on our yahoo group for the first
                            Tuesday at Starbuck's at 6pm for September and then see how it goes
                            from there. I won't be able to make it but hope to see you guys
                            sometime this fall. Paula- we will have to figure out how to change
                            moderators. I will look into it, or if any knows how let me know.
                            Thanks!

                            Message 13 of 14 , Aug 23, 2007
                              Do you think we will need to contact Starbuck's to let them know?

                              Message 14 of 14 , Aug 23, 2007
                                I already did and they are glad to have us... "that's what Starbucks is for" was his reply.