Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: [westloopsnb] wednesday

Expand Messages
  • Christine Witkowski
    I m going to plan on it if anyone else will be there :)
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 14, 2013
    • 0 Attachment
      I'm going to plan on it if anyone else will be there :)

      On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 8:32 PM, Theresa Holz <treesa79_@...> wrote:


      Pretty sure I can't make it either. 
      -Theresa

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jan 14, 2013, at 2:02 PM, Molly McCann <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:

       

      i will not be in attendance.

      molly




    • Leslie Patterson
      I ll be there! Leslie
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 15, 2013
      • 0 Attachment

        I'll be there!

        Leslie

        On Jan 14, 2013 8:46 PM, "Christine Witkowski" <cwitkows@...> wrote:
         

        I'm going to plan on it if anyone else will be there :)

        On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 8:32 PM, Theresa Holz <treesa79_@...> wrote:


        Pretty sure I can't make it either. 
        -Theresa

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Jan 14, 2013, at 2:02 PM, Molly McCann <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:

         

        i will not be in attendance.

        molly




      • Leslie Patterson
        I ll see you th ** I m going to plan on it if anyone else will be there :)
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 15, 2013
        • 0 Attachment

          I'll see you th

           

          I'm going to plan on it if anyone else will be there :)

          On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 8:32 PM, Theresa Holz <treesa79_@...> wrote:


          Pretty sure I can't make it either. 
          -Theresa

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Jan 14, 2013, at 2:02 PM, Molly McCann <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:

           

          i will not be in attendance.

          molly




        • Christine Witkowski
          It is Mariano s on Wednesday s now, right? On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 9:00 AM, Leslie Patterson
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 16, 2013
          • 0 Attachment
            It is Mariano's on Wednesday's now, right?

            On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 9:00 AM, Leslie Patterson <patterson.leslie@...> wrote:


            I'll see you th

             

            I'm going to plan on it if anyone else will be there :)

            On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 8:32 PM, Theresa Holz <treesa79_@...> wrote:


            Pretty sure I can't make it either. 
            -Theresa

            Sent from my iPhone

            On Jan 14, 2013, at 2:02 PM, Molly McCann <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:

             

            i will not be in attendance.

            molly







          • Leslie Patterson
            Yep. See ya there. L
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 16, 2013
            • 0 Attachment

              Yep.  See ya there.

              L

              On Jan 16, 2013 5:05 PM, "Christine Witkowski" <cwitkows@...> wrote:
               

              It is Mariano's on Wednesday's now, right?

              On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 9:00 AM, Leslie Patterson <patterson.leslie@...> wrote:


              I'll see you th

               

              I'm going to plan on it if anyone else will be there :)

              On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 8:32 PM, Theresa Holz <treesa79_@...> wrote:


              Pretty sure I can't make it either. 
              -Theresa

              Sent from my iPhone

              On Jan 14, 2013, at 2:02 PM, Molly McCann <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:

               

              i will not be in attendance.

              molly







            Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.