Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.
 

wednesday

Expand Messages
  • Molly McCann
    i will not be in attendance. molly
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 14, 2013
      i will not be in attendance.


      molly
    • Theresa Holz
      Pretty sure I can t make it either. -Theresa Sent from my iPhone
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 14, 2013
        Pretty sure I can't make it either. 
        -Theresa

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Jan 14, 2013, at 2:02 PM, Molly McCann <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:

         

        i will not be in attendance.

        molly

      • Christine Witkowski
        I m going to plan on it if anyone else will be there :)
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 14, 2013
          I'm going to plan on it if anyone else will be there :)

          On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 8:32 PM, Theresa Holz <treesa79_@...> wrote:


          Pretty sure I can't make it either. 
          -Theresa

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Jan 14, 2013, at 2:02 PM, Molly McCann <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:

           

          i will not be in attendance.

          molly




        • Leslie Patterson
          I ll be there! Leslie
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 15, 2013

            I'll be there!

            Leslie

            On Jan 14, 2013 8:46 PM, "Christine Witkowski" <cwitkows@...> wrote:
             

            I'm going to plan on it if anyone else will be there :)

            On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 8:32 PM, Theresa Holz <treesa79_@...> wrote:


            Pretty sure I can't make it either. 
            -Theresa

            Sent from my iPhone

            On Jan 14, 2013, at 2:02 PM, Molly McCann <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:

             

            i will not be in attendance.

            molly




          • Leslie Patterson
            I ll see you th ** I m going to plan on it if anyone else will be there :)
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 15, 2013

              I'll see you th

               

              I'm going to plan on it if anyone else will be there :)

              On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 8:32 PM, Theresa Holz <treesa79_@...> wrote:


              Pretty sure I can't make it either. 
              -Theresa

              Sent from my iPhone

              On Jan 14, 2013, at 2:02 PM, Molly McCann <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:

               

              i will not be in attendance.

              molly




            • Christine Witkowski
              It is Mariano s on Wednesday s now, right? On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 9:00 AM, Leslie Patterson
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 16, 2013
                It is Mariano's on Wednesday's now, right?

                On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 9:00 AM, Leslie Patterson <patterson.leslie@...> wrote:


                I'll see you th

                 

                I'm going to plan on it if anyone else will be there :)

                On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 8:32 PM, Theresa Holz <treesa79_@...> wrote:


                Pretty sure I can't make it either. 
                -Theresa

                Sent from my iPhone

                On Jan 14, 2013, at 2:02 PM, Molly McCann <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:

                 

                i will not be in attendance.

                molly







              • Leslie Patterson
                Yep. See ya there. L
                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 16, 2013

                  Yep.  See ya there.

                  L

                  On Jan 16, 2013 5:05 PM, "Christine Witkowski" <cwitkows@...> wrote:
                   

                  It is Mariano's on Wednesday's now, right?

                  On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 9:00 AM, Leslie Patterson <patterson.leslie@...> wrote:


                  I'll see you th

                   

                  I'm going to plan on it if anyone else will be there :)

                  On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 8:32 PM, Theresa Holz <treesa79_@...> wrote:


                  Pretty sure I can't make it either. 
                  -Theresa

                  Sent from my iPhone

                  On Jan 14, 2013, at 2:02 PM, Molly McCann <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:

                   

                  i will not be in attendance.

                  molly







                Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.