  • Bo Han
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 8, 2013
      I might be a little late too. Could someone text me and let me know if the location is switched to Mariano's? 312-646-9162.

      Thanks!

      Bo

      On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 2:28 PM, Molly McCann <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:

      i'm 312-848-9872 - don't think i sent that last time.

      leslie, i don't have yours.

      On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 2:24 PM, Theresa Holz <treesa79_@...> wrote:

      I'll see you there but I'll be a bit late, so please text-mail where you end up. See ya!

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jan 8, 2013, at 1:02 PM, Molly McCann <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:

      I'll be at Ciao; if Ciao's closed, I'll be at Mariano's.

      molly

      Date: Tuesday January 8, 2013

      Boram Han
      boramh@...