Re: [westloopsnb] First Tuesday knitting

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 3, 2012
      I'll be there!  See you tomorrow!  At Mariano's, yes?  I'm up for where ever

      Chris

      On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 9:30 PM, Molly <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:

      Ha, it did!

      I don't do midnight unless toenail painting and bad 80s movies are on the schedule.

      On Dec 3, 2012, at 9:11 PM, Theresa Holz <treesa79_@...> wrote:

      I'd like to come but can't make it tomorrow. Didn't the yahoo invite also saw we meet at midnight?!?

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Dec 3, 2012, at 7:28 PM, Molly <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:

      I'm in, I vote for mariano's again. Tuesday (tomorrow) despite the yahoo invite saying wednesday.

      Leslie, i'll see you there? Plus anybody else?

      Molly

      On Dec 3, 2012, at 5:19 PM, Leslie Patterson <patterson.leslie@...> wrote:

      Hi everyone,

      I can't remember where we're knitting tomorrow (or are we skipping since you met last week?)  I'm in if others are.