Re: [westloopsnb] First Tuesday knitting

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 3, 2012
      I'd like to come but can't make it tomorrow. Didn't the yahoo invite also saw we meet at midnight?!?

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Dec 3, 2012, at 7:28 PM, Molly <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:

      I'm in, I vote for mariano's again. Tuesday (tomorrow) despite the yahoo invite saying wednesday.

      Leslie, i'll see you there? Plus anybody else?

      Molly

      On Dec 3, 2012, at 5:19 PM, Leslie Patterson <patterson.leslie@...> wrote:

      Hi everyone,

      I can't remember where we're knitting tomorrow (or are we skipping since you met last week?)  I'm in if others are.

    • Molly