New Monthly Meeting Day

  • mpannozzo73
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2006
      Hello All,

      In the Fall, my MBA classes will be on Tuesday nights so I was looking
      into changing our meeting date to a Wednesday night. It would be the
      second or last Wednesday of the month. Let me know which works better
      for everyone and we will go from there. This will change starting in
      September. Hope to see everyone next month!

      Thanks,
      Mary