Re: [westloopsnb] Re: August Meeting

    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 1 7:16 PM
      Re: [westloopsnb] Re: August Meeting Your ears must have been burning, we were thinking of you and all that you have to do right now. Good luck with it all take care, my moving advice is write everything that is inside on the outside of every box.
      judy

      From: "Megan Jones" <meganannjones@...>
      Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 18:56:24 -0700
      To: <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: RE: [westloopsnb] Re: August Meeting

      Hi All!

      I hope you had a good meeting tonight – sorry I couldn’t be there!  I am in Sedona right now finalizing a lot of the wedding arrangements, coming straight from San Francisco where we finally signed a lease on an apartment.  Once we get back in Chicago tomorrow it will be all about packing and getting the move set – it would have been nice to sit, knit & relax with all of you this evening to get a bit of a break from it all!

      Megan

      From: Amy Taylor <gljfan@...>
      Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 19:19:53 -0700 (PDT)
      To: westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com

      I'll be there, assuming other people will be there. :)
      -Amy T

      mpannozzo73 <mpannozzo73@...> wrote:

      Hello All,

       I hope everyone can make it to our August knitting meeting this
       Tuesday 8/1. Unfortunatley, I can't make it but looking forward to
       seeing you guys in September.

       Have fun!

       Mary

      Do you Yahoo!?
       Everyone is raving about the  all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta. <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42297/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/handraisers> <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42297/*http:/advision.webevents.yahoo.com/handraisers>