Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.
 

First Tuesday knitting

Expand Messages
  • Leslie Patterson
    Hi everyone, I can t remember where we re knitting tomorrow (or are we skipping since you met last week?) I m in if others are. L
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 3, 2012

      Hi everyone,

      I can't remember where we're knitting tomorrow (or are we skipping since you met last week?)  I'm in if others are.

      L

    • Molly
      I m in, I vote for mariano s again. Tuesday (tomorrow) despite the yahoo invite saying wednesday. Leslie, i ll see you there? Plus anybody else? Molly
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 3, 2012
        I'm in, I vote for mariano's again. Tuesday (tomorrow) despite the yahoo invite saying wednesday.

        Leslie, i'll see you there? Plus anybody else?

        Molly

        On Dec 3, 2012, at 5:19 PM, Leslie Patterson <patterson.leslie@...> wrote:

         

        Hi everyone,

        I can't remember where we're knitting tomorrow (or are we skipping since you met last week?)  I'm in if others are.

        L

      • Theresa Holz
        I d like to come but can t make it tomorrow. Didn t the yahoo invite also saw we meet at midnight?!? Sent from my iPhone
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 3, 2012
          I'd like to come but can't make it tomorrow. Didn't the yahoo invite also saw we meet at midnight?!?

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Dec 3, 2012, at 7:28 PM, Molly <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:

           

          I'm in, I vote for mariano's again. Tuesday (tomorrow) despite the yahoo invite saying wednesday.

          Leslie, i'll see you there? Plus anybody else?

          Molly

          On Dec 3, 2012, at 5:19 PM, Leslie Patterson <patterson.leslie@...> wrote:

           

          Hi everyone,

          I can't remember where we're knitting tomorrow (or are we skipping since you met last week?)  I'm in if others are.

          L

        • Molly
          Ha, it did! I don t do midnight unless toenail painting and bad 80s movies are on the schedule.
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 3, 2012
            Ha, it did!

            I don't do midnight unless toenail painting and bad 80s movies are on the schedule.

            On Dec 3, 2012, at 9:11 PM, Theresa Holz <treesa79_@...> wrote:

             

            I'd like to come but can't make it tomorrow. Didn't the yahoo invite also saw we meet at midnight?!?

            Sent from my iPhone

            On Dec 3, 2012, at 7:28 PM, Molly <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:

             

            I'm in, I vote for mariano's again. Tuesday (tomorrow) despite the yahoo invite saying wednesday.

            Leslie, i'll see you there? Plus anybody else?

            Molly

            On Dec 3, 2012, at 5:19 PM, Leslie Patterson <patterson.leslie@...> wrote:

             

            Hi everyone,

            I can't remember where we're knitting tomorrow (or are we skipping since you met last week?)  I'm in if others are.

            L

          • Christine Witkowski
            I ll be there! See you tomorrow! At Mariano s, yes? I m up for where ever Chris
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 3, 2012
              I'll be there!  See you tomorrow!  At Mariano's, yes?  I'm up for where ever

              Chris

              On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 9:30 PM, Molly <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:


              Ha, it did!

              I don't do midnight unless toenail painting and bad 80s movies are on the schedule.

              On Dec 3, 2012, at 9:11 PM, Theresa Holz <treesa79_@...> wrote:

               

              I'd like to come but can't make it tomorrow. Didn't the yahoo invite also saw we meet at midnight?!?

              Sent from my iPhone

              On Dec 3, 2012, at 7:28 PM, Molly <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:

               

              I'm in, I vote for mariano's again. Tuesday (tomorrow) despite the yahoo invite saying wednesday.

              Leslie, i'll see you there? Plus anybody else?

              Molly

              On Dec 3, 2012, at 5:19 PM, Leslie Patterson <patterson.leslie@...> wrote:

               

              Hi everyone,

              I can't remember where we're knitting tomorrow (or are we skipping since you met last week?)  I'm in if others are.

              L




            • Leslie Patterson
              Mariano s, 6:00!
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 4, 2012

                Mariano's, 6:00!

                On Dec 3, 2012 10:06 PM, "Christine Witkowski" <cwitkows@...> wrote:
                 

                I'll be there!  See you tomorrow!  At Mariano's, yes?  I'm up for where ever


                Chris

                On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 9:30 PM, Molly <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:


                Ha, it did!

                I don't do midnight unless toenail painting and bad 80s movies are on the schedule.

                On Dec 3, 2012, at 9:11 PM, Theresa Holz <treesa79_@...> wrote:

                 

                I'd like to come but can't make it tomorrow. Didn't the yahoo invite also saw we meet at midnight?!?

                Sent from my iPhone

                On Dec 3, 2012, at 7:28 PM, Molly <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:

                 

                I'm in, I vote for mariano's again. Tuesday (tomorrow) despite the yahoo invite saying wednesday.

                Leslie, i'll see you there? Plus anybody else?

                Molly

                On Dec 3, 2012, at 5:19 PM, Leslie Patterson <patterson.leslie@...> wrote:

                 

                Hi everyone,

                I can't remember where we're knitting tomorrow (or are we skipping since you met last week?)  I'm in if others are.

                L




              Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.