Re: [westloopsnb] Thanksgiving week?

    Message 1 of 27 , Nov 13, 2012
      Ok, then I vote for Tuesday, 11/20, at the wine bar. That sounds good and different.

      -molly

      On Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 3:03 PM, Leslie Patterson <patterson.leslie@...> wrote:

      Tuesday is OK for me too, and any of the places mentioned sound good.

      On Nov 10, 2012 11:02 AM, "Christine Witkowski" <cwitkows@...> wrote:

      I knew something didn't sound right when I typed it... ;)

      Tuesday works for me!
      Chris

      On Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 11:00 AM, Theresa Holz <treesa79_@...> wrote:

      Tuesday 11/20 would probably work best for me. If we want to have a meeting when my sister is in town then the following Monday (11/26) would work (she flies in in thanksgiving day). Agreed we need a break from Ciao.

      Theresa

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Nov 10, 2012, at 11:40 AM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

      Either is good for me, but If we're going to have Theresa's sister join us, I think it has to be Monday?

      There is Artopolis, on Halstead - we've done that one before
      Or this Spanish wine bar is nice - it is on Jefferson near Van Buren: http://www.paolasvinum.com/

      I'm up for other ideas as well :)

      Chris

      On Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 9:37 AM, Molly McCann <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:
      Do we want to meet Monday or Tuesday?

      Also, I vote for a break from Ciao. Other ideas?

      -molly

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
          westloopsnb-digest@yahoogroups.com
          westloopsnb-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              Message 6 of 27 , Nov 19, 2012
                Hopefully people are still planning on tomorrow at Paola's Vinum on Jefferson near Van Buren: http://www.paolasvinum.com/

                We'll have to decide where we want to go Monday as well - any thoughts?

                See you at 6!
                Christine

                        Message 11 of 27 , Nov 20, 2012
                          also, monday:

                          Monday

                          no cork fee on retail store wine

                                      Message 18 of 27 , Nov 25, 2012
                                        I'm looking forward to tomorrow :)  Ciao seemed to be shut all weekend, so just in case, maybe we should designate a backup?
                                        I'll try and get there a bit early and send email if it is still closed.

                                        A bit out of the box, but how about Mariano's wine bar as a backup?  It is on the ground floor behind the gelato/coffee (Monroe and Halsted)
                                        They have some tables and at least one couch/chairs seating area.
                                        Or we could do Artopolis - I think those are the closest options?