Re: [westloopsnb] Knitting tomorrow?

    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 18, 2012
      I'll be there too!! And I didn't notice a reminder either...

      -Theresa

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Sep 18, 2012, at 7:02 AM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

      My calendar says it is knitting time!  I'll be there if you will :)  (I didn't see the reminder come out, but I probably just missed it)

      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 1, 2014
        Is anyone up for knitting tomorrow?  It is hard to believe it is Monday today :)

        Hope your holidays are going well!
        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 1, 2014
          I'll be at Ciao tomorrow.

          Vacation was too short!  I need another holiday to recover from my holiday.

          Leslie

          On Mon, Sep 1, 2014 at 12:18 PM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:
          Is anyone up for knitting tomorrow?  It is hard to believe it is Monday today :)

          Hope your holidays are going well!

        • Maureen Pestine
          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 2, 2014
            Overwhelmed with unpacking.  Wish I had time but will pass for this week

            Maureen Myra Pestine
            Sent from my iPhone

            Message 5 of 13 , Oct 6, 2014
              Anyone up for knitting tomorrow?

              Hopefully see you there!

              Message 6 of 13 , Oct 6, 2014

                Yes I'm in.  Can't wait to here about Europe!

                  Message 8 of 13 , Oct 6, 2014
                    I miss you both but entire school semester won't be able to get there on time. Keep sending me invites in case a class gets cancelled

                    Maureen Myra Pestine
                    Sent from my iPhone

                    On Oct 6, 2014, at 11:02 AM, Christine Witkowski cwitkows@... [westloopsnb] <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                    Anyone up for knitting tomorrow?