Re: [westloopsnb] Knitting tomorrow?

    Message 1 of 25 , Sep 18, 2012

      I didn't see it either.   I'm in!

      On Sep 18, 2012 7:02 AM, "Christine Witkowski" <cwitkows@...> wrote:

      My calendar says it is knitting time!  I'll be there if you will :)  (I didn't see the reminder come out, but I probably just missed it)

      Message 2 of 25 , Sep 18, 2012
        I'll be there too!! And I didn't notice a reminder either...

        -Theresa

        Sent from my iPhone

        Message 3 of 25 , Sep 1, 2014
          Is anyone up for knitting tomorrow?  It is hard to believe it is Monday today :)

          Hope your holidays are going well!
          Message 4 of 25 , Sep 1, 2014
            I'll be at Ciao tomorrow.

            Vacation was too short!  I need another holiday to recover from my holiday.

            Leslie

            On Mon, Sep 1, 2014 at 12:18 PM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:
            Is anyone up for knitting tomorrow?  It is hard to believe it is Monday today :)

            Hope your holidays are going well!

          • Maureen Pestine
            Message 5 of 25 , Sep 2, 2014
              Overwhelmed with unpacking.  Wish I had time but will pass for this week

              Maureen Myra Pestine
              Sent from my iPhone

              Message 6 of 25 , Oct 6, 2014
                Anyone up for knitting tomorrow?

                Hopefully see you there!

                Message 7 of 25 , Oct 6, 2014

                  Yes I'm in.  Can't wait to here about Europe!

                    Message 9 of 25 , Oct 6, 2014
                      I miss you both but entire school semester won't be able to get there on time. Keep sending me invites in case a class gets cancelled

                      Maureen Myra Pestine
                      Sent from my iPhone

                      On Oct 6, 2014, at 11:02 AM, Christine Witkowski cwitkows@... [westloopsnb] <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                      Anyone up for knitting tomorrow?

                      Hopefully see you there!
                      Chris

                    • Maureen Pestine

                            Message 13 of 25 , Mar 17, 2015
                              I'll be there if you will!

                              Message 14 of 25 , Nov 17, 2015
                                Hopefully see you at Marianos!

                                Message 15 of 25 , Nov 17, 2015
                                  Hi Theresa!  It would be great to see you!  Leslie and I are in the process of rescheduling for Thursday - she needs to be home Wednesday night.  Will that work for you?

                                  If not, I'd love to catch up, so let me know and I'll see you tomorrow, if that is what works for you.

                                  Chris

                                  On Tue, Nov 17, 2015 at 5:02 PM, Theresa Holz <theresaholz79@...> wrote:
                                  I might make it there!!!! But I won't have knitting...

                                  Theresa

                                  Message 16 of 25 , Nov 17, 2015

                                    Todd's plans changed so I can do either day now.  Just let us know, Teresa!

                                    On Nov 17, 2015 5:26 PM, "Theresa Holz" <theresaholz79@...> wrote:
                                    Hi!

                                    One of the two days will work! Just not sure which one yet. I'll let you know ASAP. It'll be so fun to see you guys :)

                                    Theresa

                                    Message 17 of 25 , Nov 18, 2015
                                      Great!  Leslie, which do you prefer?  I am ok with either as well.

                                      On Wed, Nov 18, 2015 at 8:25 AM, Theresa Holz <theresaholz79@...> wrote:
                                      Ok great! Just waiting to hear back from Betsy and I think she'll join us. Otherwise either day at Mariano's at 6? Yay!!

                                          Message 20 of 25 , Jan 4
                                            Happy New Year!

                                            Hopefully I will see you tomorrow - unless anyone has other suggestions, BLTs at 694 Wines on Milwaukee?

                                            We could mix it up with Artopolis on Halsted if you prefer?  I am happy either way, or with anything else you would like, but my vote is for 694...

                                            Chris
                                          • Stephenie Labovitz
                                            Message 21 of 25 , Jan 4
                                              I still want to try their BLTs since I couldn't make it last time.  I'm available for a meetup tomorrow.

                                              Message 22 of 25 , Jan 4
                                                Sounds good!  See you tomorrow!

                                                On Mon, Jan 4, 2016 at 5:14 PM, Stephenie Labovitz <stephlabovitz@...> wrote:
                                                I still want to try their BLTs since I couldn't make it last time.  I'm available for a meetup tomorrow.

                                                On Mon, Jan 4, 2016 at 8:50 AM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:
                                                Happy New Year!

                                                Hopefully I will see you tomorrow - unless anyone has other suggestions, BLTs at 694 Wines on Milwaukee?

                                                We could mix it up with Artopolis on Halsted if you prefer?  I am happy either way, or with anything else you would like, but my vote is for 694...

                                              • Laura Forero Zapata
                                                Message 23 of 25 , Jan 4
                                                  Hello

                                                  Happy new year

                                                  694 Wines sound great. See you tomorrow at 6:00.

                                                  Laura