Re: [westloopsnb] Knitting tomorrow?

    Message 1 of 32 , Sep 18, 2012

      I didn't see it either.   I'm in!

      On Sep 18, 2012 7:02 AM, "Christine Witkowski" <cwitkows@...> wrote:

      My calendar says it is knitting time!  I'll be there if you will :)  (I didn't see the reminder come out, but I probably just missed it)

      Message 32 of 32 , May 16
        Beerbistro? You had me at beer!  Yes!  See you tomorrow,

        On May 16, 2017 2:42 PM, "Christine Witkowski" <cwitkows@...> wrote:
        Thanks, Leslie!  Would beer bistro be ok with you?  http://www.thebeerbistro.com/ They are the closest, I think - there are some low tables towards the back that should be good for us, I think?

        Chris

        On Tue, May 16, 2017 at 12:41 PM, Leslie Patterson <patterson.leslie@...> wrote:
        I was planning on it, but is there somewhere else closer to your house that would be less walking for you, Chris?
        Leslie

        On May 16, 2017 10:24 AM, "Christine Witkowski" <cwitkows@...> wrote:
        Hi All,

        Is anyone up for knitting tomorrow?  I sprained my foot last week, but am doing better :)  I am still in a boot for walking around though, so I don't want to head over to Marianos unless others will be there....

        Hopefully see you tomorrow!