Knitting tomorrow?

    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 18, 2012
      My calendar says it is knitting time!  I'll be there if you will :)  (I didn't see the reminder come out, but I probably just missed it)

      Message 2 of 14 , Sep 18, 2012

        I didn't see it either.   I'm in!

        Message 3 of 14 , Sep 18, 2012
          I'll be there too!! And I didn't notice a reminder either...

          -Theresa

          Sent from my iPhone

          Message 4 of 14 , Sep 1, 2014
            Is anyone up for knitting tomorrow?  It is hard to believe it is Monday today :)

            Hope your holidays are going well!
            Message 5 of 14 , Sep 1, 2014
              I'll be at Ciao tomorrow.

              Vacation was too short!  I need another holiday to recover from my holiday.

              Leslie

              On Mon, Sep 1, 2014 at 12:18 PM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:
              Is anyone up for knitting tomorrow?  It is hard to believe it is Monday today :)

              Hope your holidays are going well!

            • Maureen Pestine
              Message 6 of 14 , Sep 2, 2014
                Overwhelmed with unpacking.  Wish I had time but will pass for this week

                Maureen Myra Pestine
                Sent from my iPhone

                Message 7 of 14 , Oct 6, 2014
                  Anyone up for knitting tomorrow?

                  Hopefully see you there!

                  Message 8 of 14 , Oct 6, 2014

                    Yes I'm in.  Can't wait to here about Europe!

                      Message 10 of 14 , Oct 6, 2014
                        I miss you both but entire school semester won't be able to get there on time. Keep sending me invites in case a class gets cancelled

                        Maureen Myra Pestine
                        Sent from my iPhone

                        On Oct 6, 2014, at 11:02 AM, Christine Witkowski cwitkows@... [westloopsnb] <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                        Anyone up for knitting tomorrow?