    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 19, 2012
      Thanks!! Those look so tasty!  I'm going to have to try and stop on my way home from work tomorrow :)

      On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 8:29 AM, Molly McCann <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:

      this is the mini donut food truck i was talking about last night:

      http://beaversdonuts.com/

      looks like tomorrow they are at presidential towers from 5-7PM.

      - molly

      On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 5:03 PM, Theresa Holz <treesa79_@...> wrote:

      Outta town for work this week so I'll miss, be there next time though!

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jul 16, 2012, at 4:28 PM, Leslie Patterson <patterson.leslie@...> wrote:

      I'll be there...with a new stocking I'm working on!

      On Jul 15, 2012 9:37 PM, "Christine Witkowski" <cwitkows@...> wrote:

      I haven't seen an email about this week, but I'll be there Wednesday if anyone else will!

      Chris

      On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 10:12 PM, Theresa Holz <treesa79_@...> wrote:

      And me!

      Sent from my iPhone