    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 16, 2012
      Outta town for work this week so I'll miss, be there next time though!

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jul 16, 2012, at 4:28 PM, Leslie Patterson <patterson.leslie@...> wrote:

      I'll be there...with a new stocking I'm working on!

      On Jul 15, 2012 9:37 PM, "Christine Witkowski" <cwitkows@...> wrote:

      I haven't seen an email about this week, but I'll be there Wednesday if anyone else will!

      Chris

      On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 10:12 PM, Theresa Holz <treesa79_@...> wrote:

      And me!

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jun 26, 2012, at 7:39 PM, Molly McCann <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:

      plus me.

      On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 6:17 PM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

      Me too!  See you then

      Chris

      On Jun 26, 2012 6:09 PM, "Leslie Patterson" <patterson.leslie@...> wrote:

      Monday July 2 - I'll be there.
      Leslie

      On Jun 26, 2012 5:55 PM, <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      0
      0

      Date: Tuesday July 3, 2012

      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 19, 2012
        this is the mini donut food truck i was talking about last night:

        http://beaversdonuts.com/

        looks like tomorrow they are at presidential towers from 5-7PM.

        - molly

        Date: Tuesday July 3, 2012

          Date: Tuesday July 3, 2012