    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 16, 2012
      me, but i might be a little late.

      molly

      On Sun, Jul 15, 2012 at 9:37 PM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

      I haven't seen an email about this week, but I'll be there Wednesday if anyone else will!

      Chris

      On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 10:12 PM, Theresa Holz <treesa79_@...> wrote:

      And me!

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jun 26, 2012, at 7:39 PM, Molly McCann <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:

      plus me.

      On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 6:17 PM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

      Me too!  See you then

      Chris

      On Jun 26, 2012 6:09 PM, "Leslie Patterson" <patterson.leslie@...> wrote:

      Monday July 2 - I'll be there.
      Leslie

      Date: Tuesday July 3, 2012

        Date: Tuesday July 3, 2012

          Date: Tuesday July 3, 2012

          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 19, 2012
            this is the mini donut food truck i was talking about last night:

            http://beaversdonuts.com/

            looks like tomorrow they are at presidential towers from 5-7PM.

            - molly

            Date: Tuesday July 3, 2012

              Date: Tuesday July 3, 2012