    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 2, 2012

      Date: Tuesday July 3, 2012

      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 15, 2012
        I haven't seen an email about this week, but I'll be there Wednesday if anyone else will!

        Chris

        On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 10:12 PM, Theresa Holz <treesa79_@...> wrote:

        And me!

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Jun 26, 2012, at 7:39 PM, Molly McCann <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:

        plus me.

        On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 6:17 PM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

        Me too!  See you then

        Chris

        On Jun 26, 2012 6:09 PM, "Leslie Patterson" <patterson.leslie@...> wrote:

        Monday July 2 - I'll be there.
        Leslie

        Date: Tuesday July 3, 2012

          Date: Tuesday July 3, 2012

            Date: Tuesday July 3, 2012

              Date: Tuesday July 3, 2012

              Message 6 of 12 , Jul 19, 2012
                this is the mini donut food truck i was talking about last night:

                http://beaversdonuts.com/

                looks like tomorrow they are at presidential towers from 5-7PM.

                - molly

                Date: Tuesday July 3, 2012

                  Date: Tuesday July 3, 2012