Re: [westloopsnb] knitting tonight [1 Attachment]

    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 2, 2012
      So cute! You should probably bring her to our next meeting :)

      I might be a little late tonight but I will be there.

      -Theresa

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jul 2, 2012, at 7:47 AM, Molly McCann <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:

      teehee. closeup attached; her name is now cosine.

      On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 7:42 AM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

      We will forgive you - but you have to send pictures!

      So exciting!
      Chris

      On Jul 2, 2012 6:46 AM, "Molly McCann" <mlmaptsearch@...> wrote:
      i'm not going to make it - we got a dog, and i thought i could make it
      work tonight, but i can't. apologies.

      molly

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional